X-Men Wolverine Claws - FOX COA

Ant0702

Hi All

Can someone advise. I have a set of wolverine claws that I have been advised are genuine with a numbered fox COA. Does anyone know how I can verify this with Fox Archives? They are mounted on an unusual base of hugh Jackman's gloved x-men hands crossed and they come with rubber grip bars etc. They are very well made with micro allen bolts etc holding the claws to the mounts. As usual they came via a friend of a colleague of an associate etc who worked on the film (haven't we all heard that before!). I've had them for ages, but am curious of the origin.
Any ideas?

Cheers
Antony

I can't say anything about the authenticity, but I have a display that sound exactly the same that I got off ebay a decade ago (or feels like it). The Claws are removable from the display and you can slide them onto the grip bar and tighten the allen bolts?

I'd take a photo if I was at home.

Take some detailed photos and post them up. Or if there are any imperfections on them that are subtle, you can try and painstakenly try and match it up with screen shots from the movie(s).

Hi
I'll try and post some pictures, but it sounds like we could have the same ones! Yup, the gloves are gold piped with the x on them. Where are they from? Are they of any value?
Thanks for the replies
Antony

They were sold as a replica prop back when the first film was released. They are few and far between now. As far as I know, they will fetch a good price on eBay, anywhere from $100-200 starting bid.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back