Lost & Found Boys....

Propazoid

Well today was a great day...

Billy Wirth was going to be at a horror convenion in NJ today. I was pretty hyped to reunite Billy with his Lost Boys leather jacket. I was hoping to get a good reaction from him, & he sure delivered. He was very excited to see the jacket & put it on right away. It was really great to see the jacket back on him. Even the other few Lost Boys cast members there were amazed to see the jacket. He was a really great guy and just kept on making new poses for pictures...it was pretty funny. I also had him sign the inside of the jacket. He asked for my business card, so I'm hoping to keep in contact with him.

Striking a pose...
billy_1.jpg

Remembering the inside pocket...
billy_2.jpg

Rico Suave...
billy_3.jpg

Billy & I...
billy_4.jpg

Signing the jacket...
billy_5.jpg

lost3.jpg

THAT is TOTALLY cool.

So I'm presuming he DID sign it? Man I'll say it again -- VERY cool. So much so I even told my wife.

I'd love to do some similar with Russel means and my Last of the Mohicans hero war club, but will likely not be as fortunate as you.

Thanks for sharing.

<div class='quotetop'>(PHArchivist @ Aug 27 2006, 04:13 AM) [snapback]1307812[/snapback]</div>
THAT is TOTALLY cool.

So I'm presuming he DID sign it? Man I'll say it again -- VERY cool. So much so I even told my wife.

I'd love to do some similar with Russel means and my Last of the Mohicans hero war club, but will likely not be as fortunate as you.

Thanks for sharing.
[/b]

Hey thanks a lot man.

Yeah I had him sign the inside of the jacket, so it would not distract from the piece.

Thanks again,
Robb

WOW..., good to see that the actor got reunited with his character's jacket. :) That is an excellent prop to have propazoid.
By the way, what brand type of jacket is that and can one still find one today. :D

<div class='quotetop'>(apollo @ Aug 27 2006, 04:01 PM) [snapback]1307959[/snapback]</div>
:eek Wow. :eek

I would'nt of recognized him.

Very cool though.
[/b]

Your kidding right...He looked exactly the same. I hope I age that well :p

Thanks for the kind words guys.

-Robb

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back