REVIEW: New Hasbro Force FX Luke ANH Lightsaber with Removable Blade

I love this one, the one that captured my- and many fans- imagination. Looks like they did it justice for an expensive toy. Can finally throw my Anakin w/removable blade out as it was a stand-in for Luke ANH or ESB. Bummer about the brightness, and the plastic parts are always annoying. Is the ignition box metal or plastic? That is the part on the Anakin that receives the most wear. please be metal. Can't wait to get this one, though I might wait until prices become more competitive. An elegant weapon indeed.

oh, thanks for posting the video/review. I've been waiting since they became available to see this one.

I live in 'stralia mate.

I noticed that. I wonder if the fx sabers are purely onlin only now. They used to be sold at toys r us and best buy and the like. I wonder if any stores like that in you neck of the woods might carry them. Try contacting hasbro and see what retail shops near you might carry them. Otherwise, it looks like if there's a central fx distributor in the universe, you're on the continent that it's farthest from. :)

Hey all. I did not want to start an new thread because a lot of what is send here would be repeated but I wanted to let all know....

I think the Kit Fisto FX with removable blade is very cool. Light and sounds work as described above. I have no other green FX blade to compare it with but it seems very bright even in a room full of daylight. It came with a covertec clip. It is not a replica of a real covertec clip but very similar and it does the job. It also has a plug to close off the emitter when the hilt is displayed bladeless. I do not know if Kit's saber had any differences from Mace's TPM saber but they they did include the two purple jewels located near the pommel. I always liked those purple jewels.

I tend not to be overly critical. I think the hilt looks well made and I am happy with the materials, details, and construction.

I got mind from DVD | Blu-ray | Posters | Prop Replicas | Action Figures | Movie Collectibles | Redford Films

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back