Batman Gauntlets... what's out there?

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
As some of you know, I am currently building a generic Batman costume so, I'm wondering... who makes some good gauntlets? I have gloves, I just need the forearm pieces with the fins.

Thanks,
Magnoli

What style of gaunts are you looking to use with your "generic" suit?

- comic style in latex? talk to BatTexan

There are more than one source for the '89, Returns, Panther, BB, TDK, or the AA game versions... so it'd be easier for others to tell you where to look if you're a little more specific.

I was thinking of something rigid like the Begins style. All I really need is something that has the rigid fins sticking out the side. So, I'm more after quality at a good price as opposed to 100% accuracy to any one style. I'm hoping that having a bit leeway with style will allow me to find something for a good price. Thanks for the help!

Kind regards,
Magnoli

A bit of advise, whatever style you go with, get something that will flex. My first set of fins were home made plastic. I stabbed my wife and a child by accident. Neither were hurt but I felt like hell. You can find flexible fins that look very nice. My $.02.
I ended up getting a set from phantombatman.

Bonded Hawk

Last edited:
Here's what Darius (thanks!) was referring to---they're latex, velcro closure, with urethane Begins fins:

1finished.jpg

Also do them with comic fins:

1martingaunts.jpg

Boded Hawk makes a good point about the fins---that's why I made mine in 30 shore urethane.

Here's what Darius (thanks!) was referring to---they're latex, velcro closure, with urethane Begins fins:

1finished.jpg

Also do them with comic fins:

1martingaunts.jpg

Boded Hawk makes a good point about the fins---that's why I made mine in 30 shore urethane.

How much for a set of these?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back