Dick Tracy watch build

whoami11

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey everybody! This is my first post on the RPF and wanted to share one of my current projects. I am working on a Dick Tracy watch. When I mean watch, I am thinking of the one in the movie. Anyway, I know a jeweler/watchmaker who has seen the pics of the watch and can make the working watch parts; all screen accurate. I'm going to attempt to add a bluetooth speaker inside the watch, making it a true Dick Tracy watch. The watchmaker knows this so he is holding up on production until I find a bluetooth speaker. Does anyone know where I can find a bluetooth speaker? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. Also working on the Howard Hughes version of the Rocketeer X-3 rocketpack. Anyone has any ideas or questions PM me!

howdy

i planned on doing this to the watch myself. already have a bluetooth chip/part ready to install. its the same ones that come in the Bluetooth wrist bracelet. companies called adtec, goes under different names in stores. bought mine in the UK years ago and works perfect and is small enough to put in the dick tracy case that i plan on doing.

adtec090231.jpg

Ooooh nice build idea!

I'm sure they released some toy versions years ago around the films release and I'm 100 percent sure I had one as a kid... or am I just dreaming?

Good luck!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back