ESB AT-ST (in depth)

I didnt used a vacformed head either on mine, but I would have loved to get one of these ! It was tough to get all those slight curves looking !

Yeah more pics J !

Julien im sorry, forgot you did the same with sheet. Still did an amazing job though, i do have a vac head here that Allan sent me an age ago, was thinking of building it and adding the donors, un painted as a display piece alongside my walker.
I do like the vac head profile, Allan did an incredible job, just prefer the profile i made though.

lee

No, but yours looks JUST like it because I made them at the same time! I'm not gonna try to remember how I did that again, any time soon ;)

Will pop 'er in the mail soon!

imo, thats a huge jump between pics 2 & 3. much review time was invested in between those two steps for me.

jason, again is making this look easier than reality. if memory serves me, the nerve wracking part was the "nesting" of 3 assemblies (the tubes on top, the transy on the bottom, and the bogies on the outside).

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back