100% totally custom spandex muscle suit

corpseguy

And so my Fellow Bats, I post here before you all today so you may bare wittness to my creation.

blah blah blah.. almost 18 months in the making and heres the pics... :D

tights4.jpg

tights2.jpg

tights1.jpg

tights5.jpg

tights6.jpg

tights7.jpg

costumetights1.jpg

I had started out over 2 and a half year ago to make the perfect Spidey suit. Having never even touched Photoshop up untill point.

18 months ago i thought.. wouldn't it be funny if it had lil' bats instead of bricks.
What started out as a joke turned out to be one of my best creations by far which i'm really proud of.

more pics as soon as i get some sleep now.. lol

Thanks in advance.

I thought i'd go into the suits creation in a little more detail along with adding some info that several people had asked about.

To start with.

That.. is not me in the pictures...
I wish it were.
Its a buddy who is a health nut.... and it shows.
There is No Muscle padding of any kind under it, this guy is just damn well built. Its a Fabric Muscle suit only.
Made of a 4 Way stretch fabric.
Has a Zip in the back for easy access.

For those who haven't noticed the entire suit is covered in tiny bats, in places where you have muscles i have given a 3d effect to the Pecs, Abbs, biceps.. and so on.
Each bat have been conformed to the shape and size of the muscle.
For those of you who have ordered one of these suits, you might be wondering why the color is slightly different than what i had posted with my original pictures.
The reason is simply that when each suit is printed they are all transfered onto a White lycra,

when it comes to creating the suits on the computer, it simply replaces the color. Where as with printing the colors have an actual white base which can make for variations.
Calibrating each image to conform with the printer will change the colors to ie ; working in RGB and printing in CMYK.

The suits more subtle in their shading ( highlights lowlights) and not overly cartoony.
Also the Abbs have been alterd to give a more natural form fitting look.

The printing method is called Dye-Sublimitaion. this can be quite an expensive method of printingand finding a printer willing to print lycra can be even trickier.

joe

I added to my first post to answer some of the questions people had been asking and i added in a little more info to the creations of the suits :)

joe

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back