San Diego Comic Con - RPF Meet and Greet

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
EDIT (07/10/2011:

Star Wars Chick from the RPF, will be out and about at the con with a videocamera, taking footage of the convention. Please look for her (she will usually be in an RPF shirt) on the convention floor or find her at the time listed below hanging around eFX's booth! She is going to be getting interviews with a number of licensees as well as costumers, so if you come in costume BE SURE TO FIND HER!

----------------------------------------------

Hi guys,

While the RPF won't have an official booth at Comic Con, we will have a presence at the show. Star Wars Chick and I will be there with camera and camcorder in hand to get photos and video for those of you who can't make it.

It seems that every year there are dozens of people I want to meet and somehow we just never seem to catch one another, so what we would like to do this year is have a specific time and location each day where RPF members can stop by, say hi and chat a little. It is always nice to put a face to a boardname and we also would like to include as many of you as possible (and willing) in some video footage.

On Thursday, Friday, and Sunday, Star Wars Chick and I will be hanging out at the eFX/Anovos/UD Replicas booth (in the Star Wars Pavilion) from 11am-12pm.

We would love for as many of you as possible to stop by and say hi!

If you think you can stop by, please post here, or just show up between 11am and 12pm at the eFX booth!

See you there!

Art

On the off chance that you can't meet Art and Kristen there, I will be at El Pollo Loco up here in Venice today from 12:23 to 12:47. ;)

I am just jealous that I won't be at CC....

I'm still trying to decide whether or not to go all the way out there... I don't have a place to stay Sat. night and the pass was free so there's really no loss... :/

I'm still trying to decide whether or not to go all the way out there... I don't have a place to stay Sat. night and the pass was free so there's really no loss... :/

If you decide it is not worth your time to go then I see that "the iron 1" would be more then happy to use your free pass - instead of just wasting it.:rolleyes

I'll be going and wasn't able to get a pass. A couple people have said they'll loan me their badge for short periods, but I don't want to burden them much. If you do have a badge you won't be using I'll gladly take it off your hands.

will be wandering the floor those days - never seem to get anywhere on time, but it's worth a shot!

That is why we are trying to set this up (and for multiple days). We are always walking around and tend to miss things/people and want to make sure we catch as many people as possible!

Kerri and I we actually planning on attending this year, but, now that the little one has arrived, we're staying home to nest.
Hopefully we'll see you guys next year. (if you go)

I'll be there the whole time, will swing by to say hi! Been like 3 years since I've seen Mirax in person - still very grateful for the costume help many years ago!

Kerri and I we actually planning on attending this year, but, now that the little one has arrived, we're staying home to nest.
Hopefully we'll see you guys next year. (if you go)

Unless something catastrophic happens between now and next year, I expect we will be there.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back