Chicago Prop Party Oct. 7 Elgin IL at ACME INC

dgasser

Official Licensee
Acme_PropParty.jpg

MAP TO ACME

Respond to this thread so we can get a head count of how many people would like to attend

Sounds cool opportunity to get to know more about a lot of stuff,

for now, it looks like I can visit,

will report back with a more definite commitment soon

Ed

Damn. I miss this by a couple of weeks. I'm always around Elgin for the Antique Toy Show at the Kane Co. Fairgrounds in St. Charles. That's on the 22nd this year. Oh well.

It was a great time last year.... can't make it this year though, that's the same date as the US Chicago Film Festival premiere of the Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam Trilogy on the big screen.

Berry

<div class='quotetop'>(trekkieb47 @ Aug 25 2006, 09:55 AM) [snapback]1306898[/snapback]</div>
It was a great time last year.... can't make it this year though, that's the smae date as the US Chicago Film Festival premiere of the Mobile Suit Gundam Trilogy on the big screen.

Berry
[/b]

damn you :p

<div class='quotetop'>(Kylash327 @ Aug 25 2006, 12:50 PM) [snapback]1307002[/snapback]</div>
damn you :p
[/b]

But hey, if you need a place to crash afterwards, my new apartment is open for you buddy.

Berry

Good idea on the name change SW.. thanks.

<div class='quotetop'>(SWFreak @ Aug 25 2006, 02:24 AM) [snapback]1306684[/snapback]</div>
You might want to re-title this as the "Chicago Prop Party, Oct. 7th."
[/b]

I expect you to be there Goat... And bring that great costume I saw at your party.. Euro Man ..

<div class='quotetop'>(darthgoat @ Aug 26 2006, 08:14 PM) [snapback]1307565[/snapback]</div>
I'm in.
[/b]

Dang...that's the weekend of our local con...

I was really hoping to make it up to Chicago at some point for a get together...next one I guess... :unsure

M

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back