Chicago Prop Party Oct. 7 Elgin IL at ACME INC

Hey gang-
I am gonna flyout to Acme for the party. I am trying to figure out what I should bring to show off, so if anybody wants to see anything that they know I have let me know and I will try to bring it.

Bob

Bob, it's awesome that you are coming out. Can't wait to finally talk to you in person. Can you bring everything? :D

<div class='quotetop'>(RemoLocke @ Sep 28 2006, 12:47 AM) [snapback]1327827[/snapback]</div>
Bob, it's awesome that you are coming out. Can't wait to finally talk to you in person. Can you bring everything? :D
[/b]

Yeah I second that.

If I can get off work that Saturday I might just be able to attend. I'll finally get a chance to visit ACME. :thumbsup

I will see what I can do...but if I can only bring a few things....

maybe-
Rocketpack
Flash costumes
Hawkman minature
Phantom skull / cowl
Klytus mask
Cody helmet
TB4
Super Guppy

Maybe I will ship some items there...

Looks like I can make it, don't know what I can bring, maybe a few things but I am sure most people have seen most of it. Wish I had a way of bringing my moonraker spacesuit.

Andrew

Well I was going to be bringing my Rocketpack, so if it looks similar :D we can share and you can save room for shipping. Since you did all the work on it :) Of course if it's original stuff, bring it all (Go Flash Go)

uuuuuuugh, i gotta help a friend move that weekend now >< I wanted to bring my Fantastic 4 movie Doom Helmet, Power Ranger helmets and stuff, some custom guns, Jin-Roh armor.... well poo. :(

<div class='quotetop'>(Ripstick @ Sep 6 2006, 02:31 PM) [snapback]1314135[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(mr.predicta @ Sep 1 2006, 11:59 PM) [snapback]1311584[/snapback]
I will be there and this time Im staying LATE.[/b]
Suuuure Mike... we'll just wait and see how that shakes out. :lol Actually, I'm hoping to have my pulse rifle completed by then, so make sure to bring yours and maybe we can do some late night photo shoots out around the back and sides of the building with some Aliens. B)

Oh yeah... and now I've got my sweet aluminum Colonial Marine armour and a facehugger to show off -- yay. :D
[/b][/quote]

well rick your jinx has come true. it turns out I have a birthday party starting at 8pm that night so I guess I will not be able to stay as long as I had wanted. you win. :cry
Bitch

488869019_l.jpg

I am looking forward to this shindig. I even have a few new goodies for show 'n tell.

See you soon,
Thomas

i just found out a couple of days ago that i have to fly back to chicago for the weekend, so i'm going to try to make it out there on saturday.

-Jeff

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back