Chicago Prop Party Oct. 7 Elgin IL at ACME INC

OK, barring some unknown intervention:)

I can come.

and I can bring some stuff I have acquired that might be interesting....

sorry, Darthgoat, nothing new,
just stuff you have seen before.

Ed

<div class='quotetop'>(mr.predicta @ Sep 1 2006, 11:59 PM) [snapback]1311584[/snapback]</div>
I will be there and this time Im staying LATE.[/b]
Suuuure Mike... we'll just wait and see how that shakes out. :lol Actually, I'm hoping to have my pulse rifle completed by then, so make sure to bring yours and maybe we can do some late night photo shoots out around the back and sides of the building with some Aliens. B)

Oh yeah... and now I've got my sweet aluminum Colonial Marine armour and a facehugger to show off -- yay. :D

<div class='quotetop'>(TK412 @ Sep 11 2006, 01:21 PM) [snapback]1317652[/snapback]</div>
Pretty light this year heh?

Come on guys. dont you guys like props and live in the Chicago area?
[/b]

Wish we could join forces but will be sort of cool having two parties on the same day. ;0

YOU CAN DO IT......

<div class='quotetop'>(PHArchivist @ Sep 11 2006, 01:33 PM) [snapback]1317658[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(TK412 @ Sep 11 2006, 01:21 PM) [snapback]1317652[/snapback]
Pretty light this year heh?

Come on guys. dont you guys like props and live in the Chicago area?
[/b]

Wish we could join forces but will be sort of cool having two parties on the same day. ;0
[/b][/quote]

I'm planning on being in town for the North America Reptile Breeders Conference and Trade Show that weekend. So if the snakes don't get me, I think I might be able to swing by. :lol

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back