TESB Probe Droid Dispatch Pod LR223

Beautiful build Niels!!!
and that pic of yours..... has that "how yu doin?, checkout my sh@t " look about it, love it!!
:lol
Mars

Last edited:
Here are a couple of pics with the final base

1_16_09_12_4_13_14_0.jpg

1_16_09_12_4_13_14_1.jpg

1_16_09_12_4_13_15_2.jpg

1_16_09_12_4_13_15_3.jpg

1_16_09_12_4_13_15_4.jpg

The pics was shoot by my friend (who also made the base) testing his new camera ... I think we'll try to make a new setup tonight with better light tonight .... so expect more pics :)

Did anyone offer the large dispatch pod in a kit? If so please pm me!,,,

I love the way you displayed these ....top notch, looks like it is in a museum

Thanks

Mark

Did anyone offer the large dispatch pod in a kit? If so please pm me!,,,

I love the way you displayed these ....top notch, looks like it is in a museum

Thanks

Mark

Ive still got a master hull partially built that was planned, but lost the drive.
Its a lot trickier to kit than the smaller pod too, maybe one day if the demand was in, but these are everywhere now, pod riot!

Lee

I am building a second pair of pods right now,but they are commissioned, so it won't be for casting. But as Lee said, seems like all who wants the pods have made them already,so I think the market for a kit wouldn't really be profitable

Thats a costly venture for just 5 bodies though Michel. Its quite a tricky mold, and id guess at it cosing more than five kits.
Buy one every couple of weeks along the way, it helps, and the 8rad is a kit that is sooo handy in multiples.

lee

Does anyone have castings of any of the pieces needed other than the 8-Rads? I'm going to have leftover 8Rad bodies soon and it seems silly not to make one of these.

Does anyone have castings of any of the pieces needed other than the 8-Rads? I'm going to have leftover 8Rad bodies soon and it seems silly not to make one of these.

Lee .. buy 5 Tamiya FlakVierlings ... they cost next to nothing, so no need to cast those parts ..... then you need 1 roadwheel from either a 1/25 T-34 or SU-100 .. I can send you one of those

I'm going to cast the Mörser Karl part (the long perforated bar) very soon ... then you just need the JPS mkIII rims for the enginebell .. can't help you there, mate :unsure

The remainder of what is needed, id guess you may already have a good portion of Lee.
Karls, Flak 38's, a JPS MKIII......this version is very low maintenance donor wise.........youll just have to source the 1/25 SU wheel for the nose, id love to help you, but i think, im all out of them now having helped others (i do that ya know), but id be happy to check my stash.

lee

Lee .. buy 5 Tamiya FlakVierlings ... they cost next to nothing, so no need to cast those parts ..... then you need 1 roadwheel from either a 1/25 T-34 or SU-100 .. I can send you one of those

I'm going to cast the Mörser Karl part (the long perforated bar) very soon ... then you just need the JPS mkIII rims for the enginebell .. can't help you there, mate :unsure

Hah, what Niels said :lol. I have MKIII bells somewhere....again id have to check, there not in a box :facepalm.

lee

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back