My Lancer Replica Paintball Gun is in a Contest!

RSloan76

Hey everyone.

The Lancer "shell" I made for my Tippmann A5 paintball gun is in a new contest on Facebook: Tippmann Sports - Marker Photo Contest | Facebook

Voting starts today: June 27 and goes thru June 30. You can vote once per day so if you would like to see me win, then please come back to vote for me each day.

As with any prop, the Lancer A5 took a lot of time and money to create. It would be really nice if it could, in small part, pay me back a bit. The prize is a new Tippmann X7 Phenom, which is an amazing gun. Plus, I can start a new project to make a shell for that! Maybe Reach AR? Retro Lancer?

Anyway. I would very much appreciate it if you guys could take a moment and vote for me.

HOW TO VOTE:
Follow the link, hit "Vote Now," then skip to page 4, you should see my gun there.
When you click "Like this" It will ask for your email address, then it will want to verify it (so people don't cheat). Other than that, I don't know what they want with your email address. I understand if you don't want to do that though.
Tippmann Sports - Marker Photo Contest | Facebook

EDIT: The system is a bit wonky. You have to "LIKE" the page in order for the voting to become available. Then after you get your confirmation email you have to GO BACK AND VOTE AGAIN FOR IT TO TAKE.

Thanks,
Sloan

P.S. If nothing else, here's a new pic of the Lancer A5 :D

Here's the picture that I entered:

Last edited:
OK THE VOTING IS KIND OF MESSED UP. HERE'S the SOLUTION:

Like the first page.
Click "Vote Now"
Find my gun (PAGE 4)
Click "LIKE THIS"
Enter your email address.
If you don't get the verification email immediately, then go back and "LIKE THIS" on my gun again. Enter your email address AGAIN, then you should get the email quickly.
Click the "VERIFY" link in the email, Then "LIKE THIS" on my gun AGAIN, then enter your email address AGAIN! Then it should say: "THANKS FOR VOTING" -and the vote will be tallied immediately.

Sorry about this inconvenience and annoyance. I'm sitting with 6 votes right now, and other, photos, are way ahead.

If you can please vote for me (if you like mine the best of course), and you can vote once each day, so come back and do it again. It ends this Thursday.

Thanks,
Sloan

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back