Jango Fett...

herebemonsters

Just finished this 1/1 scale bust of Temuera Morrison as Jango Fett, the ill-fated father of Bobba Fett. Morrison also played the old school Doctorie in the second season of "Spartacus" and Abin Sur in "Green Lantern".
Thanks for looking;

Like I mentioned before, I think you did an AMAZING job on this bust!
I can't wait to see it in person and hopefully do it justice with a nice display.
Top notch work and great communication - now to figure out which bust I want to get painted next ;)

If anyone needs a bust painted, John is one of the top guys to go to. So beg and plead him to fit you into his schedule because it's worth it!

Like I mentioned before, I think you did an AMAZING job on this bust!
I can't wait to see it in person and hopefully do it justice with a nice display.
Top notch work and great communication - now to figure out which bust I want to get painted next ;)

If anyone needs a bust painted, John is one of the top guys to go to. So beg and plead him to fit you into his schedule because it's worth it!
THANK YOU!

I think I can answer the method John used:
1. Paint the bust
2. Find a shirt in the closet
3. Put shirt on the bust
4. Take picture

Just kidding, but I wouldn't put it past John that he could paint a shirt just like this on a bust, but this particular bust didn't have a sculpted shirt.

LOL that sorta makes sense , I didnt even think of that ,
any way it looks amazing

but you got to admit it does look as though it could be airbrushed in

Just got this in the mail and it looks even better in person!
The details you put in this is amazing! You've got a happy customer here.

Thanks John!!!

Looks great!

Is that the translucent resin bust that Vash showed off on his thread?

Did you paint they eyes or are they glass?

thanks!

brad

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back