Here is the best website to get your License Plate replicas

Indiana seems to be okay with having them on the front. Travis has had a General Lee plate on the front of his Blazer for 8 or 9 years now. I have had a couple different ones on the front over the past few years and never had an officer say anything. I would assume they look at them like a dealership plate, or a novelty plate.

But states that have front plates it wouldn't be cool.

Hopefully this website will be adding the Impala's plates (Supernatural) soon

We got our hands on real ones to reverse engineer. What I am not sure about is if both versions will be done. We may pick the most popular version first and if it does well enough to justify tooling, do the other one. My hunch is maybe late summer or the fall check back.

Last edited:
the Assman plate is the best by far. Never seen it before.

I'm surprised that there are no jurassic park plates.

Was their website address something related to "general lee plates" several years ago? If so, I ordered the outatime plate from them a while back and it was high quality.

Was their website address something related to "general lee plates" several years ago? If so, I ordered the outatime plate from them a while back and it was high quality.

Yes, it used to be on our Generalleefanclub.com servers. When we created the Celebrity Machines website, it was put on my servers because I had a ton of room. This all started with General Lee plates for the site. We branched out and did OUTATIME and Ecto1. It was obvious that people liked these so we added more. Last year we found a way to break through the limitations we originally had, so now we are kind of going crazy making all the popular ones people asked for.

Last edited:
We are currently working on 5 new designs. That is one of them. That will be out by fall for sure. It actually has been on my computer for 2 years. It just getting pushed back. But the Christine plate set a master template for me to work with.

can we get a lou glutz national lampoons vacation plate?

3233793509a04dc2cd272110.L.jpg

Possibly. We already offer more obscure plates than that (Transcon Medivac and the soon to be released Beatles Abby Road Volkswagen).

That is one of those obscure ones ...lol. That was a fun one to do that was originally made from screen caps, then at the end a real one was found on display and high res shots were taken. We didn't have to fix anything, but it did give us the info we needed to replicate the registration stickers. Which ended up being 2 different years! So we were able to make them right. So when you get yours, you will see it has an 85 and an 86 sticker, both go on, one on each side.

Great to hear some new plates are coming!

I think a LOU GLUTZ plate would be great! And I'll order the THX-138 plate! I love these things!

brad

Are there plans for the Jurassic Park tour vehicle plates? I've only seen one seller on ebay with them, but they aren't screen accurate.

I'm gonna be ordering that NRVOUS plate soon looks great :thumbsup

I ordered that over the weekend. I also found great black frames at the dollar store... They are four bucks each, and fit these great.... With about a two inch boarder around. I printed some custom backing with images from each film, along with a title underneath, and finally framed the six I bought from you already. They look great!!

Are there plans for the Jurassic Park tour vehicle plates? I've only seen one seller on ebay with them, but they aren't screen accurate.

Nobody has asked for that one yet. I can put it on the list of possibilities.

Moviefreak, that sounds like a cool idea! We have the prototypes mounted in display frames very similar to what you are doing. Like a cross of that and a gold record award. I will take a pic of one in the office during the week. I have heard some interesting ways to display them.

That's great let's see some pics :love

I ordered that over the weekend. I also found great black frames at the dollar store... They are four bucks each, and fit these great.... With about a two inch boarder around. I printed some custom backing with images from each film, along with a title underneath, and finally framed the six I bought from you already. They look great!!

Yes, PLEASE make the Jurassic Park plates!!!! I would buy them for sure. We have great reference photos of the original plates that we can give you!!!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back