Here is the best website to get your License Plate replicas

That JP plate looks simple as can be. If we decide to do it, it should be a snap to design. I guess the only part to figure out is what and what not to emboss.

That JP plate looks simple as can be. If we decide to do it, it should be a snap to design. I guess the only part to figure out is what and what not to emboss.

That would be great! Like I wrote above, we have great reference photos of the real plates, so ask away! :thumbsup

That's great let's see some pics :love

Here ya go.... Sorry they turned out a bit blurry, but I was in a rush to take them before running out the door. I also didn't take photos of the Ferris Bueller one... I will try to add that later.

Just a breakdown of cost:

The frames at the dollar store: $4.00
Graphics: Free.. I did those.
Print out at Staples: $0.50

For a total of $4.50 to frame each beautiful license plate.

View attachment 59578

View attachment 59579

View attachment 59580

View attachment 59581

Orange_Blend, glad you enjoy them!

We worked on the THX plate tonight. Some minor tweaks and it will be ready. That will be done sooner than later.

The frames above look great! They are the perfect size!

On the Jurassic Park plates, we talked it over. If you guys could only have ONE of them, which number would it be? If it does okay, we would do the other as well, if the demand is there. And yes, pics would help me a ton!

Rockford plates, you are not the first to ask. I don't even know what it is, bit it is a possibility for sure as Firebird guys ask.

Last edited:
Haven't thought about Drive Angry. Travis and I are huge Charger fans (we each own 1969's), so that makes it tempting. But like the Dirty Mary Crazy Larry plate, I am not so sure they will sell enough to justify tooling. But it IS on the list..when we get to a point where we have released the real popular ones, we may do it.

We are working on Eleanor now, but we are doing the remake first as we obtained a set of plates from that production. There is also a larger market for it, so we will start with that one and do the older one later.

PS- That Demolition Man plate is a trip! I may reverse engineer that one just for the hell of it! Never been asked for it before. But nobody ever even knew what the Robocop plate looked like and we did that one...lol.

As far as the number in the Jurassic Park plates, I'm not picky, I'll take whatever everybody else wants. Personally I yhink if you do this you should start it's own thread in the junkyard.

As far as the number in the Jurassic Park plates, I'm not picky, I'll take whatever everybody else wants. Personally I yhink if you do this you should start it's own thread in the junkyard.

Me too, but I would think that Nedry's plate would be cool.

Haven't thought about Drive Angry. Travis and I are huge Charger fans (we each own 1969's), so that makes it tempting. But like the Dirty Mary Crazy Larry plate, I am not so sure they will sell enough to justify tooling. But it IS on the list..when we get to a point where we have released the real popular ones, we may do it.

We are working on Eleanor now, but we are doing the remake first as we obtained a set of plates from that production. There is also a larger market for it, so we will start with that one and do the older one later.

sounds ok, do what you can, I would appreciate it, if you do these plates...

Oh, I'm in for the JP plate, too... :)

If you do some of these plates, then I think its time to make an order of 3 or 4 plates the next time... Watching this thread with large interest...

Let us catch up on some of these we are wrapping up and then I will post a new thread. I would like to have the time to knock it out while the thread is fresh. I don't want it to be a thing where there is 6-8 months between the thread start and completion as the wait can be hard.

We have 2 more California black plates designs being submitted today. I will hold back and let them surprise you. One is an old classic and one is a modern classic. They should be in stock in 3-4 weeks.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back