Here is the best website to get your License Plate replicas

Howdy all,

For those of you that do not follow us on Facebook here is the latest from Jim and I. We'll be in the shop all week working on new plates and we have decided to do a "test" run on the Breaking Bad / Jesse Pinkman / THE CAPN Plate. The reason why we call this a "test" is because of the new color process we had to use to make the background of this plate. Below is a photo of the first plate we ran, the "proof" plate. As you can see, we ran it on an old "slotted" plate and it currently has no embossing or border. Since this plate turned out perfect, we have ordered the dies for it. The finished plate will have round holes, embossed letters and an embossed border. We are planning to do this plate next week, before the Breaking Bad premiere.

i9tk.jpg

Please drop us a line if you dig it?! We are running new tags all week / weekend.

Thanks,

Travis - Celebrity Machines

Howdy all,

I'll add the NEW YORK / KICK ASS to the list. As I said before, here's another plate we did today!

DumbandDumberStore.jpg

Thanks for the input, we'll be stamping plates all week!

Travis

Howdy all,

On the Kick ASS plate - are we talking about the Taxi Cab plate? Also, does anyone have a photo of the plate on the rear of the Red Mist?

Thanks,

Travis

Howdy all,

On the Kick ASS plate - are we talking about the Taxi Cab plate? Also, does anyone have a photo of the plate on the rear of the Red Mist?

Thanks,

Travis

Taxi plate :thumbsup I've been looking for a shot of Red Mist's plate online, if I can't find it I'll post an image from my DVD tonight. I know there is a full shot of it as he pull's away with Kick-Ass

- - - Updated - - -

Howdy all,

Thanks,

Travis

Taxi plate :thumbsup I've been looking for a shot of Red Mist's plate online, if I can't find it I'll post an image from my DVD tonight. I know there is a full shot of it as he pull's away with Kick-Ass

Howdy all,

I just downloaded the movie Kick Ass and saw the Red Mist plate on the back of the Mustang. That plate is not super difficult to do - a little tweaking to the ECTO-1 New York Plate and add the correct font, we'll be there! The Red Mist tag says "RED M1ST". What do you think - should we do this one too before the end of the year?

Travis

Howdy all,

Here's what we've run this week, a bunch of RPF suggestions!

EAGLE 5 - Many of you know we contacted the model builder for the EAGLE 5 (to find out what the plate actually said). The miniature (model) EAGLE 5 has a misspelled INTERGALACTIC (INTERGALATIC) the full-size Winnebago does not, so we decided to go with the correct spelling. He said he didn't notice until I showed him and the he produced the full-size plate, sweet!

IM # 1 - Ron Burgundy

BEATNGU - Jeepers Creepers

GLD 204 - American Graffiti / 55 Chevy

853 OKG - Rockford Files

59H 390 - Mike Myers "stolen" station wagon from the first Halloween movie

FALL GUY - Fall Guy

WOOOF - Dumb and Dumber

ANUSTART - Arrested Development

All of these plates will be in the Junkyard this weekend, if you have any questions, PM me.

IT's been a long week of stamping tags, time to sleep!

Travis

I am SO DOWN for the Kick-Ass and Red Mist plates!! In the new movie Hit-Girl has a Ducati with the license plate "HITNRUN" on it. There isn't really a photo of it to be found anywhere yet, but I know it's yellow. Any chance you guys can do that size of a plate? Hoping there will be a photo after the movie comes out! Going nuts trying to remember what video I saw it in.

I am SO DOWN for the Kick-Ass and Red Mist plates!! In the new movie Hit-Girl has a Ducati with the license plate "HITNRUN" on it. There isn't really a photo of it to be found anywhere yet, but I know it's yellow. Any chance you guys can do that size of a plate? Hoping there will be a photo after the movie comes out! Going nuts trying to remember what video I saw it in.
I would love to get the Ducati plate for my daughters bike! Consider this another vote for HITNRUN!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back