Here is the best website to get your License Plate replicas

Howdy all,

Jim and I are about to start the 2013 line-up (a couple weeks late). We've been working with Audi on the new IRONMAN movie / premiere. We finished the STARK 16 plate for them on Sunday, I am not sure where or when this RED Audi E-Tron shows up but they needed a plate for it.

Stark%2016%20Store.jpg

We'll have a pile of updates soon, currently our shop is a winter "catch all". . . . There are plate blanks stacked to the moon, a Han Solo in Carbonite, General Lee, Ambulance, Video Games, a couple Dodge Magnums and a lot of work that needs to be done!

Come on Spring!

Travis

Based on the recommendations of everyone here, I picked up an "OUTATTIME" plate. It arrived fairly quick in an envelope but it was slightly bent on one of the ends and resembled a thumb print. I wasn't sure if this happened in shipping or was when they grabbed it to place it in the package. Either way, after a bit of effort, I was able to straighten it out. :thumbsup

I had it mounted and framed at Michael's and picked it up today. There's a guy there that says he loves the challenge of something other than a Thomas Kincade print. And he's a huge BTTF fan as well.

I wanted a bit of depth and something that would resemble the Delorian in color. A large or a thin all metal frame didn't seem to work. It was a bit bland. We ended up with a double frame to pick up some of the red in the plate. A blue suede for a background to match the letters on the plate and here it is.

i-RpMcQkJ-M.jpg

i-FP5SrVq-M.jpg

The plate is great to begin with. Add the frame to it and I think it's a great looking piece for my wall.

I've seen some great displays in this thread and it helped me figure out where I wanted to go with mine. I hope this gives you others ideas on how to frame yours. :thumbsup

Based on the recommendations of everyone here, I picked up an "OUTATTIME" plate. It arrived fairly quick in an envelope but it was slightly bent on one of the ends and resembled a thumb print. I wasn't sure if this happened in shipping or was when they grabbed it to place it in the package. Either way, after a bit of effort, I was able to straighten it out. :thumbsup

I had it mounted and framed at Michael's and picked it up today. There's a guy there that says he loves the challenge of something other than a Thomas Kincade print. And he's a huge BTTF fan as well.

I wanted a bit of depth and something that would resemble the Delorian in color. A large or a thin all metal frame didn't seem to work. It was a bit bland. We ended up with a double frame to pick up some of the red in the plate. A blue suede for a background to match the letters on the plate and here it is.

i-RpMcQkJ-M.jpg

i-FP5SrVq-M.jpg

The plate is great to begin with. Add the frame to it and I think it's a great looking piece for my wall.

I've seen some great displays in this thread and it helped me figure out where I wanted to go with mine. I hope this gives you others ideas on how to frame yours. :thumbsup

These look great in a frame, nice job!

i-RpMcQkJ-M.jpg

i-FP5SrVq-M.jpg

WOW- great job. that looks incredible.

Travis, Jim your plates are the absolute best!! My collection is growing nicely and you hard work and attention to detail is much appreciated. It shows when you get the Film/TV people getting you to do plates for them!! Nice work Guys :cool

I've been admiring their plates for some time now! They've got all 3 of my dream cars covered (Starsky's Torino, The Black Beauty, and the Delorean), I can't WAIT to order them sometime! :cool

I really hope you guys do the Miami Vice Ferrari Plates, heres some pics and some pics of plates of the same era :cool

vlcsnap-00036.jpg Daytona Plate reads ZAQ 178
images.jpg Daytona Plate of same era
bitmap0sr0.2797.jpg Testarossa Plate reads AIF 00M
axl49l.jpg Testarossa plate of same era

The Daytona plate looks a funny colour, Im lead to believe this was due to its positioning and the Florida sun fried it! :facepalm

Last edited:
Yeh, im sure they will :cool Its the 30th Anniversary of the show next year so they would go down like a bomb!! The fanbase for the show is still huge and theres no others out there. I have over 20 tags from celebrity machines and they are 100% Quality, 100% accurate. They would make a important part of my collection....heres hoping :thumbsup

Howdy all,

Here's some news from Jim and I about this years plate line-up! We've been designing ( with some help from Triborough ) new plates and have ordered dies for 12 of them. Once again, we are attempting to do 15 or more plates this year, below is what we have in stone so far.

1) Halloween Movie Station Wagon
2) EAGLE 5 - Spaceballs
3) Jeepers Creepers - BEATNGU
4) Dumb and Dumber - WOOOF
5) FALL GUY
6) Rockford Files
7) ANUSTART - Arrested Development
8) GLD 204 - American Graffiti
9) Bumblebee - Transformers
10) Anchorman - IM #1
11) Supernatural Ohio
12) GAS MNKY - Fast N Load

Now - we are working on Jesse Pinkman's plate from Breaking Bad and the two Miami Vice plates. Also, we've designed Tim Samaras' STRMCSR Colorado Plate and the 1966 Batmobile Plate.

As always please post or drop us a line on Facebook with any ideas or suggestions you might have. If you are the first to suggest a plate that we produce, we'll send it to you for free.

Finally, Jim and I will be doing Fandomfest in Kentucky later this month, if you are there, stop by and say howdy!

Thanks ~ Travis

Excellent line up guys, nice work........I plan to purchase all your tags so this is good news for my collection. Travis, please can you let me know if or when the CNH 320 Movie plate & Rosco patrol car tags will be back in stock....they are the only two 'Dukes' ones I dont have and would like them to complete my 'Dukes' collection. I know you have spoke to my pal Simon as he tried to order them for me, Cheers - Mick

(made up the vice plates are in progress ;) )

Excellent line up guys, nice work........I plan to purchase all your tags so this is good news for my collection. Travis, please can you let me know if or when the CNH 320 Movie plate & Rosco patrol car tags will be back in stock....they are the only two 'Dukes' ones I dont have and would like them to complete my 'Dukes' collection. I know you have spoke to my pal Simon as he tried to order them for me, Cheers - Mick

Here is the reason for the delay on those plates. Those plates were made back when we outsourced these. That vendor has long since destroyed the dies and screens as we have moved on to our own production facility. In order for us to make these plates again, we have to start all over. Make the dies, make the screens, etc. Right now the demand is higher for different, yet to be produced plates. Sometime down the road when we are out of new ideas, we can tackle it. But right now we need to focus on new ideas.

Here is the reason for the delay on those plates. Those plates were made back when we outsourced these. That vendor has long since destroyed the dies and screens as we have moved on to our own production facility. In order for us to make these plates again, we have to start all over. Make the dies, make the screens, etc. Right now the demand is higher for different, yet to be produced plates. Sometime down the road when we are out of new ideas, we can tackle it. But right now we need to focus on new ideas.

Ah I see, I understand new Ideas take priority, Just wish I'd found you guys sooner :( Let me know later on down the line if they are in for a 're-run', I would certainly purchase a pair tho I understand you need decent demand for it to be cost effective :thumbsup

Just ordered the Ferris Bueller & Jaws plates......I must have one of the biggest collections of your tags in the uk!!...I will post some pictures of my collection soon. Thanks Jim

Nice plates, I just found the site thanks to this thread! :thumbsup Any thoughts on a Kick-Ass plate? :cool
attachment.php

kickasscabsetphoto.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back