Here is the best website to get your License Plate replicas

What's the best way to display these in a home? Are there any picture type frames that are designed to house a novelty license plate?

To complete the BTTF plates: Is there any chance to get Biff's black and yellow 1955 plate?

Here's a screen shot from the first movie:

attachment.php

And from the second movie, where the plate differ slightly:

attachment.php

i actually talked to the owner of Celebrity Machines on Facebook and he agreed to make the Supernatural plates, both the Kansas and Ohio versions. They should be out this Spring.

Howdy all,

Here are some of the plates we are planning on producing in 2012. Please post away with your input on the order they should roll off the press or new ideas? We have both STARK plates done the 11 Cali and the 33 New York (Avengers). We also have the Jurassic Park 18 going to press with the STARK plates, those 3 should be done in March.

1) Supernatural Kansas
2) Supernatural Ohio
3) Jaws (Sportsmens Paradise Plate)
4) The 66' Batmobile (BAT-1)
5) Doc Brown's Van
6) Biff's Ford
7) Magnum PI's Ferrari
8) Miami Vice's Ferrari
9) Bumblebee (Transformers)
10) Stark 11 or Stark 33
11) Drive Angry
12) Cobra's Awesome 50 Plate
13) The A-Team
14) ZZ Top
15) Wagon Queen Family Truckster (Lou Glutz)
16) James Dean's 550 Spyder death car plate
17) Rockford Files
18) Duel Semi & Car plates
19) Carrol Shelby's 013 Dealership plates
20) Falling Down D-Fens Plate
21) Kill Bill ***** Wagon
22) Fall Guy
23) Squad 51
24) LWYRUP – Breaking Bad
25) American Graffiti Chevrolet
26) Mannix Dart
27) Gone In 60 Seconds - 614 HSO
28) Dazed & Confused Chevelle
29) SOTHPAW - Rocky
30) National Lampoon’s Christie Brinkley (LUV ME) Ferrari Plate
31) Jurassic Park Jeep 18

platesc.jpg

Thanks again for the support,

Travis

Howdy again,

We are going off the Prop Cali STARK11, if the BMV issued one is different, that won't help. Please email any photos to ( djtbell1@aol.com ). Also, you can see Doc Brown's plate in the pile of prop plates on the floor.

T Bell

Well, there are 3 of us making Ford Explorer replicas. We're each doing one of #4, #5, and #6. You see #4 and #5 in the movie, plus you see #6 and #7 on screens on the computers as I remember. Plus there was a car labeled #6 at least in pre-production:
jpexplorer.JPG

I love the "LWYRUP" plate from Breaking Bad, do you have any plans on doing Jesse Pinkman's "THE CAPN"?

Last edited:
... Also, you can see Doc Brown's plate in the pile of prop plates on the floor...

Yes, I'm seeing it. It's the "1T77450". :)

Do you need more from BTTF? I've made some screen shots.

Sam Baines's (Lorraine's father) 1953 Chevrolet Bel Air - license plate number "6S 48405"

attachment.php

Jennifer Parker's father's 1984 AMC Eagle - license plate number "1JVB988"

attachment.php

George McFly's 1984 BMW 733i - license plate number "3A709T8"

attachment.php

Marty's Toyota Hilux 4X4 - license plate number "2EZP916"

attachment.php

Marvin Berry's car - license plate number "8B 32559"

attachment.php

Doc's 1948 Packard Custom Eight Victoria - license plate number "8N 39742"

attachment.php

The Libyan terrorists's Volkswagen T2b - license plate number "553 KSM"

attachment.php

This license plate is very mysterious, because the terrorists seems not to have a license plate on their Volkswagen in most scenes. The plate only appears in some scenes, when they are chasing Marty.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Howdy all,

I've got a couple questions and updates. The Replica Prop Forum has spoken, Jim and I have been trying to rework the Jurassic Park plate to fit everyone's needs. As we have announced, we've reworked the JP12 plate into the JP18 plate, by request. When we made the inner and outer dies for the new plate, we decided to bite the bullet and make a BLANK NUMBER Jurassic Park Plate. Many of you suggested it and we've listened. Trust me, this hasn't been cheap to do but we appreciate all of the input from this forum. Also, we are working on all of the numbers in vinyl, so you can request the numbers of your choice. As always, if you have any high-res photos or blu-ray style vid-caps of the plate numbers, please send them our way. As we did last time, we'll have a special RPF price.
Moving on, I am looking for an artist, or someone that can draw better than I can to help us reproduce the Lou Glutz Motors plate from National Lampoons. I have some great shots of it and some blu-ray vid caps if you'd like to help. I'll be more than happy to send you a plate when we're done for your time. If your interested, please drop me line (djtbell1@aol.com).
Finally, the STARK 11 and STARK 33 plates are currently in production. They should be done soon and we'll have a special RPF price for each and or a combo. We're working on the Miami Vice Ferrari plates and Falling Down. The Supernatural Plates are a small nightmare, the Ohio plates are a breeze but the Kansas plates are a *****. As always, feel free to request any plates, we appreciate all the help with the current plates we are attempting to replicate.

Thanks again,

Travis

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back