Spielberg got Megan Fox fired supposedly.

"the reason Megan Fox was fired from "Transformers 2" was not her big mouth (more on that later), but in fact Spielberg himself."

Ummm don't they mean Transformers 3?

they replaced a bad actress with a worse actress. even tho im not very fond of megan fox, she fit the role in transformers 1 and 2 perfectly, and i reeeeeally dont see a point in this new trend introducing supermodels to movies. They are terrible actresses, all of them. doesnt matter if its a special effects movie, or winnie the pooh, or whatever. DONT PUT MODELS IN MOVIES!
latest addition to this shematic is the new pirates of the carribean movie, which was bad enough allready, but that stupid mermaid allways looked like a dying deer. that really took it away from me.
and im pretty sure it will be the same for transformers 3, even tho she is not important, acting is. at least to me

Saw this article retweeted by someone on Twitter.

The Feminist Guide to Hollywood: The Sexist Beatdown of Megan Fox
June 21, 2011

It's great to see that people just choose and pick to fabricate their stories so that it seems relevant to their cause.

The GQ magazine surely asked the cast and crew for their thoughts on Megan Fox and her departure from the series, but I guess the writer of this article expects them to just say "No comment".

The Feminist Guide to Hollywood: Shia LeBeouf Mocks Megan Fox for Feminist Thinking
June 3, 2011

I am not defending Michael Bay in anyway, but I will support Spielberg through and through, especially knowing how his name is being smeared through this mess when there has been no official comment from him.

IDK, I am blinded by the whole Transformers thing since I grew up playing with them. I guess because of this, a Victoria's Secret model sounds good to me. Hard to imagine I won't like the show, even if all the acting is bad and the script is worse.

Of course, having said that, 3 will probably make me eat those words.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

I haven't seen Transformers, but Spielberg also took a dislike to Karen Allen and had her booted from Indiana Jones sequels.

Spielberg didn't get Megan Fox fired... Megan Fox got Megan Fox fired, Spielberg was just the one that pulled the trigger.

Yep, quoted for truth!

If you badmouth your boss --- even IF the guy is an obnoxious jerk ---, don't expect to keep your job whether it's in Hollywood, government, or private industry.

Fox couldn't keep her mouth shut and blabbed like a brainless boob. I thought the stuff she said about the average moviegoer and Middle America was obnoxious enough and should have gotten her a LIFETIME movie biz ban but she had to go on further and prove to the nth degree that she's an idiot.

Sorry, but cute and tushy are dispensable.... There are thousands of other girls waiting to take over for her --- and one did!

Tons more people would have been sorry to see Fox go IF she had demonstrated one bit of graciousness and meaningful thanks for her lucky break. Instead, she had to start alienating everybody left and right. That is the problem with instant stardom -- it drives many individuals' egos out of the stratosphere. The only reason we don't see this happen more often is because of good PR/managers/agents and the fact that for most people with a shred of common sense the ego gets deflated quickly after they're reminded they've got 15 minutes, tops... You can make good impressions on many people within those 15 minutes or act like a jerk and remind people why most celebrities don't last more than 15 seconds.

Because my chances of someday working in the movie industry is somewhat greater than my chance of ever hitting it on with Megan, I will choose to make my official statement in favour of Spielberg. I still kinda love her, but her choice of words, linking the father of Holocaust with a director who works with a victim of the Holocaust is possibly kinda ignorant. the fact that she used months to gain weight for the first movie, and still being skinny, and the fact that she has tatto's and is artistic makes her wife material though :p
Anything she ever said about Michael Bay was as far as I can tell correct...

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back