Tucker & Dale VS Evil

I watched this last night and it was fantastic. So many funny lines. My girlfriend and I both laughed throughout most of the movie.

Swell news for those who have yet to see this fantastic gem it is now available through instant streaming on Netflix.

Swell news for those who have yet to see this fantastic gem it is now available through instant streaming on Netflix.
Noticed that yesterday and watched it tonight. It was great even though the trailer gave away a lot of the jokes.

I've seen this on Netflix for a little while now but never wanted to watch it until I was at the video store and actually took the time to read the synopsis on the back of the box. It struck me as something with potential so I went hope and watched it on Netflix. I enjoyed it! Lots of funny moments and I'd love to see more movies with these characters in it.

I had to necro this thread just to give this movie big props. I haven't laughed that much at a movie in a long time. The 'horror-type' parts are sufficiently gruesome, too; something for everyone.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back