inFAMOUS 2 Costume Replica Anyone?

The front of his shoes looks exactly like a pair of Nike Air Rift, they have a split toe like a ninja shoe, even the whie rubber shape round the front is uncannily similar. From the side they look different however one particular aspect of the Air Rift is that outer body is lycra and would be incredibly easy to stitch onto in order to make alterations. nike reissued these shoes last year and i found lots on sale on the bargain shelf at Office here in the uk.................and best of all they're super light and incredibly comfortable as they were originally designed for the nigerian olympic running team to mimic the feeling of running in bare feet as they prefered..

hell i'm jus tryin to mak an amp... ive got the basic shape but i neet to know what to se for the rings around the prongs... my prongs are made of 3/4 in. pvc pipe so i need to kn ow that fits. can anyone help?

Ok I have been searching a LONG while to try and find the right pipe fitting parts in order to build the amp but I cant find a crucial part (mostly because I dont know its name or whether it exists at all).

Here is the picture of the Part I am looking for:

123.png

Does anyone have any ideas on what's the name of that sort of fitting/connector?

In the picture I showed which ends of the pipe I definately need to be open, but I am not so sure for the other 3 endings. I guess they can also be open and then I will just find a way to close them :)

SO please if you are any good at this pipe stuff plz post below the name of that sorta fitting/connector or anything very similar :D

I'm also thinking of building an amp. Most of the pieces are pretty standard expect for that "Y" connection and the bushings on the ends.

Bushings are typical of high voltage electrical systems and I plan on finding a supplier and trying to get some very similar in style. That "Y" piece is a nightmare though.

It is not a plumbing or conduit type fitting because it has no efficient flow design. From pictures it looks like a type of pipe clamp, but finding a clamp for 3 pipes is proving very difficult. Closest thing I can find is a "triple clamp" for motorcycles (the part that connects the handbars, struts and steering pivot together) but the center pipe is always offset.

I will keep searching and hope to find something. Last resort is I can just make a fitting out clay but would rather find something close

I know I've ha a lot of people coming to me asking if I can make them a Amp after I debuted mine on my Deviant Art page, but had to take it down because was being asked too much about it. There's a instructibles page on how to make the Amp if anyone is intrested in making it. I'm just happy making Adam Syringes for the moment.

I know I've ha a lot of people coming to me asking if I can make them a Amp after I debuted mine on my Deviant Art page, but had to take it down because was being asked too much about it. There's a instructibles page on how to make the Amp if anyone is intrested in making it. I'm just happy making Adam Syringes for the moment.

I would love u know how to make one

Here's our final Cole costume. The key is finding an actor that closely resembles the character to wear it. I'll take some better pics of it later.
We had a company that makes tattoos for the movies do the tats for us, and yes, we did the scarring (although you can't see it in this pic). We even replicated the bag in leather with the Sly logo stitched into it (rather than a patch).

Gary

photo.jpg

I created an account just because of this picture. You must know that it is magnificent work. I would love to see other pictures and if you plan to make a few costumes available to sell, I'm willing to buy. No matter the price.

GaryBarth, thank you for this. Also, I would like to see the Zeke costume as well and other pics you may have.

Is anyone planning or already has made a replica of the outfit of Cole McGrath from inFAMOUS 2?

I am specifically talking about his jeans, yellow/black t-shirt and his Amp (melee weapon).

I already have the sling bag but I was looking around if anyone made those or knows where maybe I could buy those :)

Here are a few reference pics:

Cosplay.com - Cole MacGrath - Grey Prophet

^ Thats actually exactly the kind of Jeans and T-shirt I am looking for. His bag replica is not accurate and I have better and I dont exactly like his Amp

Here is a more accurate picture of the Amp:

NewPicture-1.jpg
i am making my own clothes and will post pictures when finished

Is anyone planning or already has made a replica of the outfit of Cole McGrath from inFAMOUS 2?

I am specifically talking about his jeans, yellow/black t-shirt and his Amp (melee weapon).

I already have the sling bag but I was looking around if anyone made those or knows where maybe I could buy those :)

Here are a few reference pics:

Cosplay.com - Cole MacGrath - Grey Prophet

^ Thats actually exactly the kind of Jeans and T-shirt I am looking for. His bag replica is not accurate and I have better and I dont exactly like his Amp

Here is a more accurate picture of the Amp:

NewPicture-1.jpg
hi i am making my own cole costume from scatch and will post when finished

3/4" 4-way Cross PVC Connector Fitting | eBay, is this the piece u need for the amp?

The cross pieces will work if you want to make something that is "close" to what the amp looks like.

If you are going for accuracy then this is not the piece you want. If you look at close ups of the amp you will see that it is not a fitting that anything can flow through.

In the game, it is more like a clamp that holds the 3 pipes parallel. I have looked high and low and have not found a piece that matches this. Lots of similar items but nothing close enough.

It would be really easy to do something up in shapeways though

I was working on a Zeke outfit, but was recently discouraged.
I just can't find any of the Material! And Zeke is a lot easier than Cole.

I also have a jacket that I'm altering to look similar to Cole's inFAMOUS 1 jacket. Will post pics when done.

I am currently working with several people to make the jean design, Amp that lights up, the shirt(s), and possibly my interpretation of the tattoos. I would prefer to use the actual tattoo designs, but I don't think they are available. If you would like to see my progress, go to the deviant art website and search for shryx86. I have posted "exploded" views of the Amp being made from PVC and the pants design pinned onto the pants. The wiring for the lights and final stitching for the pants has to be finished. I'm going to measure and price the tattoos. If its cheap enough to get custom temporary tattoos then I'll make the designs and post them too. I found the shirts at JCPenny, but they recently went on clearance.

This is the section of a mountain bike that connects the handle bars to the front wheel. It's 25in. and I think it's relatively similar to the Amp. I just need cut off some excess pieces, add some pieces, and spray paint it the appropriate colors. Thoughts?

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back