Advanced Potions Making

Excellent news demiguel - many thanks and best wishes to you and yours for 2012 mate. I hope its a great year…..

High regards

MARK

There has been a lot of sales talk in this thread so a number of posts have been removed. This is a WIP (work in progress) thread, so there shouldn't be any discussion of "I will buy one", "put me on the list", etc.

All interest lists, and sales threads need to be in the Junkyard forum. If/when this item is finished the an interest list is started, there will be a thread in the Junkyard for it.

Also, this thread is in the correct forum because the paper props forum is for sharing free paper props only. Since this item is not being shared for free, it goes in the prop forum. :)

demiguel.m

will you be putting the pages on the rpf for free or will you be selling the actually finished thing or will you be doing both?????

Mate --

Read through the thread. This is NOT going to be a free paper prop and in all honesty, why should it, its a massive amount of work..

On the bright side, demiguel.m's work is of the highest possible standard and so, acquiring one of these for your collection would be a highlight - IMO.

Keep an eye on the thread and on the Junkyard for an interest thread like the rest of us. You won't be disappointed…

Regards

MARK

that's not what I was asking, I was asking demiguel.m if he was going to put the pages on for free so we can try ourselves. I know that demiguel.m is going to sell copies that was what my point was. I am interested in buying it but i would like to have a go myself with resources set up on the rpf

demiguel.m

will you be putting the pages on the rpf for free or will you be selling the actually finished thing or will you be doing both?????

Mate --

Read through the thread. This is NOT going to be a free paper prop and in all honesty, why should it, its a massive amount of work..

On the bright side, demiguel.m's work is of the highest possible standard and so, acquiring one of these for your collection would be a highlight - IMO.

Keep an eye on the thread and on the Junkyard for an interest thread like the rest of us. You won't be disappointed…

Regards

MARK

Thank you KramStaar for your words. Lukeharris, As KramStaar wisely says, it's a massive amount of work. I have no plans to share it for free, sorry.
Again, thank you all for your kind words and support. I have lots of "real" work now, but I will come back with the APM soon. Stay tuned! ;)

Hey!

I've been reading through this thread and I think it's absolutely A-MA-ZING! I'd really love a copy when it's finished! You put so much love into this and so much hard work, I really think you deserve a BIIIIIG thank you from all of us who have read this thread and enjoy this project as much as you do!

I was wondering when you think it will be finished, and how many pages you have now! I joined this site for your amazing work! I really can't wait to see it done!

A big big BIG thank you from Holland!

Love,

Anne

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back