SHOW OFF THREAD STAR TREK TOS SPOCK SCANNER

Tiberius Kirk

Sr Member
It has been my good fortume to gain access to Spock's Spectrum analyzer from "The Naked Time".

I am curious to know how many here on the board remember this?

spockanalyzer4smallro8.jpg

TK

Last edited:
<div class='quotetop'>(rad1701 @ Aug 21 2006, 09:55 PM) [snapback]1304804[/snapback]</div>
Nice prop. One of the more unusual pieces from the series.
[/b]

Considering it was a found item with no modification. I have a friend in San Diego that has one, not as good a shape as TK's, I was told that it is a Rad counter or meter of some sorts...

<div class='quotetop'>(phase pistol @ Aug 21 2006, 10:40 PM) [snapback]1304834[/snapback]</div>
:thumbsup

It's the scanner that lets you tell that shop mannequins have frozen to death. :D
[/b]
Hehehehehehe...

Good one. :lol

Jim

Now that's a really cool prop. Something you don't see everyday. Did it come like that or were there any modifications? I don't think anyone has offered a kit of that before. Have you given any consideration of maybe letting it fall into some rubber? I'd love to get a copy if you do.

Cool. What exactly does the back end look like? Is that an analog meter that Spock is looking at?

I wonder what the little clip on the front is for..

Jay

<div class='quotetop'>(Jedi Lawja @ Aug 22 2006, 11:08 PM) [snapback]1305466[/snapback]</div>
Cool. What exactly does the back end look like? Is that an analog meter that Spock is looking at?

Jay
[/b]

Here's a couple of pics for you Jedi Lawja.

Also, notice the "orange" handle in the pic where Scotty is holding it.

TK

[attachmentid=9737]
[attachmentid=9738]

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back