Art Asylum / Diamond Select TOS Phaser build with metal parts.

Finally had some time to paint the p1 shells.:)
You have got to love that zynolyte color. :love

phaserproject26_zps1bc53294.jpg

Ok, This morning my phaser fell to the floor and busted. There is a little plastic nib in the back that holds the P1 in place (Seen in this photo.) it breaks clean off. This is the third phaser I lost this way . So my question is this, how difficult would it be to cast a rubber one? I don't want to keep losing P2's.

Thank you
DSCF1678.JPG

That must have been quite a fall. I can't see the plastic breaking like that, it seems pretty tough. I've never cast rubber before but it can be done.

Ok, This morning my phaser fell to the floor and busted. There is a little plastic nib in the back that holds the P1 in place (Seen in this photo.) it breaks clean off. This is the third phaser I lost this way . So my question is this, how difficult would it be to cast a rubber one? I don't want to keep losing P2's.

Thank you
View attachment 331351

Feyth is that a clear plastic piece or is it like the gray piece in the attached photo?
These plastic parts are usually strong. Maybe on the 2008 Art Asylum phaser's and later they are using a more fragile piece.

This one is from a 2003 Art Asylum phaser and it is a very strong piece. Never had a problem with it.

phaserproject33_zps7c027c45.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back