Movies that make you cry.

familyman

Sr Member
I am 34 (going on 8 so the wife says). And not affraid to cry at a good movie. I was wondering who else out there is secure enough to only admit they cry at some movies but I am curious about which ones. Here is my main movie cries.

The begining of UP,
Wall-e gets me in a few places.
The Champ, Ricky Schroder crying "wake up champ!, wake up!." always gets me.
the Rocky movies, Especialy when he says Yo Adrian, I did it!".
Superman returns when he is getting beaten up and kicked around.

Ok whos man or girl enough to open up.

ET, of course.

Whale Rider makes me all blubbery, pun intended.

I can't even listen to the music at the climax of Toy Story 3 without crying like a baby. But then, I cry at phone commercials. I was always pretty sentimental, but once I had my son, it was all over.

Oh, and of course the end of Silent Running. I've been crying over that one for 40 years now. :)

Yea Superman Returns when he falls to earth and stuff
the end of Scarface
the second half of Episode III
the end of Toy Story 3
i think i choked up at the end of Tron Legacy watching it for the first time. Think thats all lol

Career Opportunities - Seeing how Jennifer Connelly USED to look back in her prime.

Familyman - You seriously CRIED in Superman Returns when he was getting beaten up??

"Who cried when Old Yeller died...?"

BillMurrayStripes.jpg

The Ending of The Cure, but I was about 13 when I saw it, so I don't know if it'd have the same effect now.

I can't think of any others off the top of my head.

Not a specific one, but like someone already said, since My daughter was born, I have to be careful what movies I see in public or with company. I know, it's crazy... But it's true.

And when optimus dies in transformers: the movie (animated). Even in the '07 movie, when optimus says the aproximation of 'one shall stand and one shall fall," I uncontrollably said, "No, Optimus!" out loud... In the theater!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back