New to the forum, Is there a section where you can show your props, and not sell them

Re: New to the forum, Is there a section where you can show your props, and not sell

Do it, do it. :D

Re: New to the forum, Is there a section where you can show your props, and not sell

Thanks for your help guys.

I guess I can start with a few of these pics...

IMG_5938.jpg

klingonweapons.jpg

Screen used Klingon Props from Next Gen, Deep Space and Voyager!

Look how tiny this peice is and look at in my Moebius Seaview.

This is the amazing work of a friend of mine named Kenn Wingle!

a2.jpg

The ship is lit up beautifully and I love this work of art.

a6.jpg

:eek! wow that's some collection.....:thumbsup

That Robby just makes my mouth water. Incredible stuff you have there!

Actually, there are some pieces you CAN'T just show - if a pic is posted here they now HAVE to be sold. I'm glad I caught you before you made any further mistakes by posting - We also prefer to trade here, so you can get something to put in your case where the old props used to be (it lessens the loss) Let's see -- unfortunately, the full size Robby and the YM-3 will now have to be sold because they were posted. I will glad to take these off your hands for some kits I have that proved to be too difficult for me - i am at best a skill level 2. By the looks of your collection, you should have no problem cleaning off the paint and putty and giving these babies a good lick and a promise. Please stand by for address exchanging. And thank you for joining the RPF.

Actually, there are some pieces you CAN'T just show - if a pic is posted here they now HAVE to be sold. I'm glad I caught you before you made any further mistakes by posting - We also prefer to trade here, so you can get something to put in your case where the old props used to be (it lessens the loss) Let's see -- unfortunately, the full size Robby and the YM-3 will now have to be sold because they were posted. I will glad to take these off your hands for some kits I have that proved to be too difficult for me - i am at best a skill level 2. By the looks of your collection, you should have no problem cleaning off the paint and putty and giving these babies a good lick and a promise. Please stand by for address exchanging. And thank you for joining the RPF.

No "just kidding" or lol face??? You might have just scared the crap out of this new member:lol

Welcome aboard and wow..just wow! That Robby is beautiful..so is your whole collection. I am a big fan of B9 too, did you make that one or is it a Mike J one?

Thank you, The B9 is from Mike Joyce and the Collectors edition Robby is from Fred Barton who is a personal friend of mine. and of course the chrome Terminator is Sideshow.

Hope this helps.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back