ANH Hero DL-44 Discussion - Three ANH Greeblies Found

I still like the theory that it was one of the phonograph pulleys that show up on so many ANH props (and imperial caps)....with the Mer Sonn being one of them, it seems pretty likely.

certainly. And LIKELY there WERE photos of it at some point... but they haven't been released, and/or those who have them aint talking.

We have recently started a restoration project for this thread to restore all of the photos that were posted during the course of the research up until now.

Due to our main photo hosting service (Photobucket) leaving all of us hanging and seemingly holding all of our photos ransom for 3rd party hosting costs, it seems only right to restore this thread back to it's original state for all of us who contributed, as well as future researchers or members to see the project the way it originally unfolded.

Currently imgbox.com seems to be one of the only suitable hosting services that not only allows 3rd party hosting, but full resolution photos, as we all have posted at some point or another.

So anyone that has posted photos in this thread at any point, we all would greatly appreciate it if you could re-upload and update your previous posts with the new photo host if you still have access to your original un-tampered (by photobucket) photos. Hopefully this host won't leave us hanging like the last one!

Thank you all in advance for your help,

-Carson

Edit: P.s. Forgot to mention, obviously it's going to be a long, tedious process going through all of the posts in this very long discussion thread. So it's going to take some time.. but it will get there!

Last edited:
lol you already did. ^_^

Sorry Scott. I thought that pic was from a google image search when I was researching my DEC/Denix build. It might've been from this same thread though. Epic pic...

If you don't mind my asking, where did you find it? I've only seen the side shot from the same shoot.

Sorry Scott. I thought that pic was from a google image search when I was researching my DEC/Denix build. It might've been from this same thread though. Epic pic...

If you don't mind my asking, where did you find it? I've only seen the side shot from the same shoot.

I bought it actually. I bought a lot of the images I have which is why I get weird when I see them reposted.

Ok, I'll start...
So whose are these?:

81ED.jpg100_1383.jpg130.jpg
7727d302d9810ca70c87f5d9ab037462.jpg42221-dymszo.jpg360054336_01d6ac500a_o.jpg

awesome. Deacs in the states are unheard of, as you can buy real firing ones in that shape for a decent price. Curious, they drilled holes in the barrel, but did they fill the chamber too?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back