ANH Hero DL-44 Discussion - Three ANH Greeblies Found

Beautiful! Perfect! Thanks :D

Here's a better picture of it, Buch. http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160404/16785092a45c67f0039e4a277b4d210d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

Precisely what I've been looking for... Perfect! Thanks :D

Trees plenty of reference of the proofs and stamps.

http://askmisterscience.com/1896mauserbackup/safety.htm

Thats the the military acceptance proofs. Wartime commercials had that mark only.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a complete collection of the ANH Han Blaster actual prop photos that they can Zip and email? For those of us late to the game it's very challenging to sift through pages with so many broken photo links.

Once I have a complete collection of pics I will be happy to email it out to anyone else in the same position in their build. Thanks in advance! :)

-Ss

Does anyone have a complete collection of the ANH Han Blaster actual prop photos that they can Zip and email? For those of us late to the game it's very challenging to sift through pages with so many broken photo links.

Once I have a complete collection of pics I will be happy to email it out to anyone else in the same position in their build. Thanks in advance! :)

-Ss

These are the ones I used for my build:

http://k2s.cc/file/1cab1e254972f/DL-44_Pics.zip

Hope it helps.

I can't acces the photos without paying and registering... Do you have a way of sharing without doing this?

These are the ones I used for my build:

http://k2s.cc/file/1cab1e254972f/DL-44_Pics.zip

Hope it helps.

- - - Updated - - -

-Ss

Please share with me when you get the photos :D

I can't acces the photos without paying and registering... Do you have a way of sharing without doing this?

If you scroll down and select "Low Speed Download" you should be able to download it without registering or paying. If you pm me your email address I'll send it that way.

Thanks again to Hollywood for the great pics. Here is a quick screen shot of the photo thumbnails:

han blaster thumbnails.jpg

I'm positive that there are still quite a few really good color photos out there of this blaster, so if you have them please let me know.

-Ss

If anyone is interested they can check out my build page for the ANH blaster.

I tried to copy every detail to the nth degree and is almost a photo identical match to the HERO or as close as I could get. ; )

The color images will show what the HERO looked like on the last day of production with all the dings and scratches as well as all the base Mauser details from Naked Runner and Sitting Target like the threaded barrel and lock.

My build was done using all the best images available so what you see is a culmination of all the history and research done in the RPF.

It basically shows all the details in one place and in color...maybe it can help...

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=245243

1-TheStarWars-LaserGun-RIGHT-color-POST-enhanced_zpsee2dd02a.jpg

2-TheStarWars-LaserGun-LEFT-color-POST-enhanced_zpsd093339d.jpg

This thread has been too quiet... so here's two live fires i just finished for a couple folks:

K20160716-184322.jpg

K20160716-184343.jpg

K20160716-184416.jpg

K20160716-184433.jpg

K20160716-184443.jpg

K20160716-184500.jpg

K20160716-184522.jpg

K20160716-184541.jpg

K20160716-184556.jpg

K20160716-184610.jpg

Now since they were all together, I added mine to the photos (Top). Note the differences... I redid my cross bar with my new template... but notice by grill greeblie... not as accurate as the latest two. I hadn't cut them like the original prop until now. Also, my lower is only blued... I'm fairly convinced the original was painted now... after having lived in the blued camp for so long.
K20160716-184745.jpg

Now add in my ESB Luke Live fire
K20160716-184829.jpg

And My Leia, and I think you have the most star wars Live Fire replicas in one place at one time made from as many original parts as possible.
K20160716-185041.jpg

Last edited:
Scott has done it again...!

Great collection.

One day I may need to have you make a live fire for me!...if they still allow us to own them in the future! :rolleyes

Every one of those look amazing. It's something special that appearing so battered and beaten can, to the right group of eyes, be so utterly refined. Very nice. One thing I respectfully notice; it takes some serious huevos to put those bad gouges in the scopes. That is so hard to do after bluing and weathering so carefully, isn't it?

Last edited:
Every one of those look amazing. It's something special that appearing so battered and beaten can, to the right group of eyes, be so utterly refined. Very nice. One thing I respectfully notice; it takes some serious huevos to put those bad gouges in the scopes. That is so hard to do after bluing and weathering so carefully, isn't it?

Actually those scopes since being real vintage, I didn't add any scratches to them. I elected to leave them with their original characters.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back