ANH Hero DL-44 Discussion - Three ANH Greeblies Found

Re: ANH Hero DL-44 Discussion

I'll have a look,

Happy 4th to all US members!

To everyone else...Happy Monday!

6487-short-sight-http-registry-rebelscum-com-index-php-action-review-review-han_ee.jpg

From The Rebelscum Registry - Reviews

But who did BD get it from? :confused

We hope to, but we still need to track one down for measurements..

Boba Debt doesn't have an Original FH anymore, anybody else have an MG-81 Flash Hider Booster/Adapter they would be willing to measure?

-Carson

Someone might want to get in touch with Eaglewood.
Eaglewood is the one who finished the original MG81 flash hider run after PropRunner "Gabe" was exposed to be Guy Raz.
Guy was in possession of a vintage flash hider and made a CAD file for the machinist (Eaglewood) to use.
Boba Debt has stated in another thread that he is not in the mood to help on this project.
http://www.therpf.com/f12/no-prices-junkyard-trend-119894/#post1748198

Last edited:

That was a cursed run and I'm still amazed it actually happened. Thanks to Eaglewood (I actually forgot who finished it) for getting it done. The resulting FHs were worth it in the end although I'm anxious to see what transpires in this thread. It looks like you guys are off to a good start.

After reading this I have to say that it makes me love the oid Greedo Killer(GK) All the more.Heck it lloks like you could buy an airsoft C-96 and not have to do a lot of mods to if.I'd like to get one with the 30 round mag and just have somebody make a scope mount for on. I had one of the GK mounts but I sold it to one of the members here.Boy that turkey went fast

DL 44 Blaster, your MR Barrel and Grill look to be cast into the Mauser. With access to the right tools, you could probably manage to accurize the MR's Barrel if you really wanted to. :thumbsup

-Carson

The GK looks to of been pretty much perfected, there's not much to research and work out.:lol Plus all you need is an MGC, and you could pretty much have an ultimate GK replica. :D

After reading this I have to say that it makes me love the oid Greedo Killer(GK) All the more.Heck it lloks like you could buy an airsoft C-96 and not have to do a lot of mods to if.I'd like to get one with the 30 round mag and just have somebody make a scope mount for on. I had one of the GK mounts but I sold it to one of the members here.Boy that turkey went fast

-Carson

DL 44 Blaster, your MR Barrel and Grill look to be cast into the Mauser. With access to the right tools, you could probably manage to accurize the MR's Barrel if you really wanted to. :thumbsup

-Carson

Yep..I was kind of afraid this to be the case. I for some reason kept hope that it wasn't, but my suspicions were right. Sadly I don't have the tools or means to correct was is wrong. Too bad a mill file couldn't correct this. With the MR barrel diameter being too small, leaving it as is seems the only option for me. :( Hopefully someone else will tackle making the EE the "Uber EE":)

Yep..I was kind of afraid this to be the case. I for some reason kept hope that it wasn't, but my suspicions were right. Sadly I don't have the tools or means to correct was is wrong. Too bad a mill file couldn't correct this. With the MR barrel diameter being too small, leaving it as is seems the only option for me. :( Hopefully someone else will tackle making the EE the "Uber EE":)

If you have a mill file and put some time into it it may be possible to change it out to the NEW barrel if we get to that point. You "could" simply reduce the existing barrel, slowly and file it down to a post over which would fit the new barrel assembly and epoxy it in place. You could also have a shop turn it down like me and Lichtbringer did. Fairly easy for a shop and really shouldn't be very expensive. It wouldn't be that hard. I will post a little tutorial as we proceed in the development and discoveries of the parts.

You could also have a shop turn it down like me and Lichtbringer did. Fairly easy for a shop and really shouldn't be very expensive. It wouldn't be that hard.

One big question for doing that is ...... has the EE separate upper and lower receiver. I wouldn´t want to turn this with the whole gun as one piece, that would cause a hell of a dynamic unbalance.

good point. I assumed that it was made like the MGC or even Denix. I know from the videos that the bolt works the same. But if it was than it would be solid? Very heavy.

Many costumers complain about the weight of the MR .... but i don´t know if it is really solid, and proportunatly heavy.

For what it´s worth - the given weight for the E-11 Trooperblaster is around 1,5x the weight of a real Sterling smg. If they did it the same with the DL-44, it could be massive.

the Denix with aluminum parts is heavy enough!

The vid for the MR even commented how heavy it was.

Maybe if we leave off that one antenna it will lighten it up a bit...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back