Cosmic Cube

Jannix Quinn

Sr Member
I was looking around on E-Bay and found this mad little night light. It made a decent looking Cosmic Cube from the comics, and the recent Thor movie. It looks different from the movie version but I think as a comic book Cube it's awesome.

Not being allowed to link to auctions, go to the bay and search for 'locomolife'. If they don't have a cube, just get another shape (sphere, heart etc) and ask them for a cube.

Here's a video of it in action.

...and here's a picture.

ube.jpg

Are Ebay listings not allowed to be posted? I could have sworn I've seen several posts containing them.

Now the trick is to see if you can get the briefcase/wiring, and make it into Nick Fury's cube case :)

You can only post links to YOUR auctions, or dead auctions. No live auctions that do not belong to you.

On topic, that cube looks rather neat.

Well I have been working on making cubes. which I still am going to do but I ordered 1 of these. They are so cheap so I figured why not.

@JQ can you make it stay 1 color or is it just the 1 mode which changes the colors automatically?

Thats way too cool, off to ebay in a moment. I dont think anyone would squawk if you posted an ebay auction where there are multiple items of the same thing. The rule is intended to not screw over people who are watching an auction just to have a million new bidders at the last minute thanks to a RPF "Hey check out this ____ Auction on Ebay." thread.

Thats way too cool, off to ebay in a moment. I dont think anyone would squawk if you posted an ebay auction where there are multiple items of the same thing. The rule is intended to not screw over people who are watching an auction just to have a million new bidders at the last minute thanks to a RPF "Hey check out this ____ Auction on Ebay." thread.

There buy it now is only $6.99 and free shipping. I just did a seller search and found the item and voila

It looks as though it'll change colors, but I imagine it shouldn't be too difficult to swap the bulbs out for blues. The only issue I see is with size, as this is a bit small.

@JQ can you make it stay 1 color or is it just the 1 mode which changes the colors automatically?

The cube changes automatically. I also have a sphere made from the same stuff that has a different switch. Each time you press it, it goes from colour to colour and one of the clicks cycles automatically.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back