Star Trek - Voyager Holo-Emitter

Cmdr.Kerner

Master Member
Hi guys,

last weekend I finished thisHolo-Emitter. The material are two layers of PVC hard foam (brandname FOREX). The single layers are cut at a company with a high pressure water jet.

The attachment to the uniform is the same like my rank pips with neodymium or rare earth magnets. Advantages: Easy to attach and adjust and no holes in the fabric.

A few months ago I did the graphic with CorelDraw, my source was a hi res picture from a screen used Holo-Emitter.

Keep on trekking

Dietrich

Well thanks to Cmdr.Kerner, I finally finished my holo emitter after 8 years. That work on that graphic is outstanding. Not only the artwork but the shape is spot on. I had printed it to a mailing label so that I could apply it as a decal. But when I went to test the fit, it fit in so well, i did not even peel the backing off. It locked right in.

Nice work Cmdr.Kerner.

Well thanks to Cmdr.Kerner, I finally finished my holo emitter after 8 years. That work on that graphic is outstanding. Not only the artwork but the shape is spot on. I had printed it to a mailing label so that I could apply it as a decal. But when I went to test the fit, it fit in so well, i did not even peel the backing off. It locked right in.

Nice work Cmdr.Kerner.

Thanks a lot for the kind feedback.

Dietrich

Dietrich, thanks for the graphic. Any tips on printing it to the proper scale?

No problem, you're welcome.

The file is in proper scale, if you import the png file into your graphics software, the picture supposed to be 1,378" wide or 35 mm.

Dietrich

Ahh, alright. I'll have to try it in photoshop. I tried to print it from Windows Photo Viewer and it wanted to print out the full page. Thanks again!

Just wanted to let you know that the graphic printed out just fine when printing from photoshop. Thanks to you, I've started building my own Mobile Emitter. :D

Thanks again for the graphic. It looks great. :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back