The Santa Claus Props

Mxlplx

Sr Member
My daughters been into these movies lately, and can't wait for #3 to come out in november.
Anyone have any props from these movies? 1 or 2? Anyone know of anythng licensed out there?

I have a bmp of the card on my pc - front and back (I think I got it here) and I'm planning on working on it a little to make the red embelishment in the middle actually say the mrs.clause but my coppy of the video is in the christmas box in the storage closet lol. if you could give me some screenshots of the card through the magnifying glass I could finish it or I could give you what I have now - up to you.

Well, we can't post live auctions on here, but if someone were to go to eBay and type in, say, "Santa Clause" and "globe", they might, in theory, find a really nice replica of the magic snow globe Santa gives to Charley at the end of the first film. I drag mine out every Christmas :D

And I don't know if any of our graphics gurus on here ever made the card, but I bet someone did.

Steve

Wow, i did not know they had done a third, looks great. thanks for the info, just watched the trailer really looks good

<div class='quotetop'>(frosty @ Aug 18 2006, 02:23 PM) [snapback]1303126[/snapback]</div>
Wow, i did not know they had done a third, looks great. thanks for the info, just watched the trailer really looks good
[/b]

Yeah, and I bet the fourth one is going to be a direct to video release :p :lol . If that happens, me and my family will be like "ANOTHER DISNEY DTV RELEASE.?.?.?. Haven't there been at least 100 already?.?.?" Have they run out of money to make good theatrical movies like they used to?

Being a definite Santa Clause enthusist I was wondering what has become of the two hot chocolate mugs from the movie and if they were ever sold or if they are are still around. Do anyone know who made the original mugs as I have tried to find out as I would like to have a set made for you own use.

Santa Larry

Being a definite Santa Clause enthusist I was wondering what has become of the two hot chocolate mugs from the movie and if they were ever sold or if they are are still around. Do anyone know who made the original mugs as I have tried to find out as I would like to have a set made for you own use.

Santa Larry

I 2nd that :) I've been looking for those for years, without ANY look at all :-( Anyone got any info?

I got an email saying that I had a reply to this topic, but when I clicked the link, it says it doesn't exist... weird.

Anyway, here's a link, ngibson kindly put up, to a company who are making them :) They're not screen accurate, but I guess this is the best we can expect... especially since there was nothing available up to now. They are still amazing though... got to get me one :)

Hot Cocoa Mug, Reindeer Mug, Santa Claus Movie Mug

PS: Hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting this link... if so, sincere apologies in advance ;-)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back