gi-joe baroness breast plate

Friko

I remember seeing that costume and it was really cool. I can't wait to see the red version. Next to SW I like seeing all these GI Joe costumes now!

Nice work! I've been JOE costuming for years, and lately more and more JOE/Cobra costumes have been popping up. Love it!

Thanks for all of the good comments. I'll have to wait until after this comic con to get any good pics of her in the new red piece. Im still working on the serpentor helmet that cuttently looks like a bootleg vicious power ranger helmet.

Quick question for you...how did you attach the buckles? Are they set into the bondo or are they adhered separately? Very nice work, btw!

Quick question for you...how did you attach the buckles? Are they set into the bondo or are they adhered separately? Very nice work, btw!

Hey, sorry for the delayed reply. They have d-rings on the end of them attached to nylon straps. I glued the straps to the back of the breast plate with 5 minute epoxy. I just finished two more breast plates for comic con and will be posting them up soon.

I was commissioned to make 2 new breast plates for comic con. I did a blue one using one of the older molds and had to make a new one with ribs that would be black and gray. I decided to just jump to the finished pieces rather than show the work. Didn't think anyone would object to it.
Here you go, i got some great pictures from the clients. The last pic is of them in the breast plate and the helmet i made.
View attachment 105060

View attachment 105061

View attachment 105062

View attachment 105063

View attachment 105064

View attachment 105065

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back