ROTJ Luke Skywalker Costume

BrianTheSith

Luke's costume in ROTJ has always been my favorite. Ever since I was old enough to talk, I've always wanted to have a costume like that. I'm not really sure where to start though. I've searched around this site, but haven't found anything. Does anybody have any reference pics/pics of their own costumes/information they'd like to share. I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks
BrianTheSith

Good link, TDR. Thanks for posting that. :thumbsup

I like the way that Space City Costumes has named its products in order to "avoid any Imperial entanglements." For example, "Bald Council Master." :p

Reminds me of when that Austin Powers "Fat *******" figure was released as "Fat Man of Questionable Lineage." :lol

Great minds DO think alike. Luke's ROTJ costume is my favorite jedi costume too. Although I hate to admit I don't have THAT much money to spend on a costume (I'd much rather spend that kind of money on swords or lightsabers). Please be sure post pics if you get it.

Seth

I wish I had seen this post the other day. This is just what I was looking for. I ended up with a ANH Luke Tunic set up. :(

I guess I could start saving again...

Thats really Nice I also want that costume but i wanna ask my mom or grandma to make it for me. if any one know what pattern numbers i will need to buy and what kind of fabrics my mom or grandma need to get.

Yeah german officer boots should work. The only gripe I have with the Space Ciuty get-up is the black cloak. It's brown in the movie.

probably get a rock thrown at me for this one but i actually think the space city costume looks cooler then the original, something about the fabrics and the way it all hangs together reminds me of anakin. Maybe if Luke had kept the cloak and the outer robe on thru the whole movie i would have like ROTJ more.

<div class='quotetop'>(MasterVader @ Sep 10 2006, 06:28 AM) [snapback]1317041[/snapback]</div>
probably get a rock thrown at me for this one but ................................................................................................ reminds me of anakin. Maybe if Luke had kept the cloak and the outer robe on thru the whole movie i would have like ROTJ more.
[/b]
Yeah I got your rock right here. :rolleyes

<div class='quotetop'>(MasterVader @ Sep 10 2006, 09:28 AM) [snapback]1317041[/snapback]</div>
probably get a rock thrown at me for this one but i actually think the space city costume looks cooler then the original, something about the fabrics and the way it all hangs together reminds me of anakin. Maybe if Luke had kept the cloak and the outer robe on thru the whole movie i would have like ROTJ more.
[/b]

Hey, Im with ya on that one. I always had wished he would have worn the cloak for more of the movie....

(ducking to avoid the rock... :) )

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back