Custom FABRIC stickers?

paulv70

Does anyone know where I can order custom fabric stickers? I want to add ?'s to my Riddler suit and don't want to try to draw them on, or use patches.

I want them about 2.5" high and want to add over 100 of them in a brick pattern to the jacket and pants. If I were to cut them out of fabric it would have to be poly/cotton to match the suit which would be impossible to do with a consistant degree of accuracy.

Your best bet would be iron on transfers. Just print out a sheet of the question marks, cut them out, and you're good to go. Any kind of sticker is likely to peel off due to movement.

I'd have to agree with precious, Iron transfer is the way to go. I think any type of fabric sticker is going to peal if you don't sew around the edges. I make alot of custom biker patches with adhesive backs. They all curl if you don't sew for security. Just my opinion. :) Good Luck!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back