Twi'lek costume easy?nope, fun,nope!

poopymcbutthole

Sr Member
haha i lie... i actually enjoyed doing this ... i really had to wing it with the makeup , if anyone is interested in what kinda crazy is going on in this video let me know ill guide you the best i can and give you tips on how i personally made my own purple skin foundation ;->

YouTube - ‪Twi 'lek facial makeup application video‬‏

^ also! if anyone wants to know how i made the lekku i will explain what i used it was actually really easy and quick .. i plan on going over what i made with liquid laytex for a weird fleshy texture :v

and here are some photos ...great thing about photographs .. you cant see my ivory calves shins and back ... be sure to have a helper paint your back or ...well a paint roller may work ...lol

100_6670.jpg

100_6666.jpg

100_6657.jpg

100_6674-1.jpg

100_6656.jpg

also if anyone is curious on how to remove this amount of makeup that is not sure ill be more then happy to explain a real easy way to get it off , otherwise it is set to your skin like concrete! .. awful
...k now im going to jump off a high place onto a sharp place

Last edited:
Green would be good but Jabba would feed u to the Rancor, blue would be cool then Sebulba recruit u for a massage therapist haha

Orange looks good!

Twi%20lek%20rojo%20sd%20product.jpg

i think a really outrageous colour would be great, something like a glow in the dark colour :wacko

Are you going to Zombify this??

lol I love how it's already expected that you will zombify your costume... Great job, purple is always a fun color to work with. awesome job though, I don't think I have the patience you do.

I vote Togruta next.... and then of course zombify that. lol

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back