The Warriors Leather Vest

Chrismasonic

I'm looking to recreate a replica of this leather vest from the movie the warriors...
does anyone have any ideas on how i'd go about doing the leather piping around the edge and the pockets?
any help would be greatly appreciated.

warriorsvestpic.jpg

warriorspocket.jpg

You can probably get a diamond shaped die-cut punch tool from a leather shop like Tandy Leather and then hand punch the piping before stitching. I think some or all of the actual movie vests were pleather with painted accents to simulate piping.

cool, i look forward to seeing this progress.

Ive recently got myself a Furies Baseball top, i love the Warriors

I got mine from an ebay seller satansmothers09 but it seems like he sells only the modified one now with the incorrect Warriors emblem on it since I guess the original bears to much of a resemblance to the Hells Angles. Mine has a reddish dye to it I believe there was a lot of debate as to the actual color of the Warrior's vest since the screen used ones look a lot more brown or tan. I don't think mines 100% accurate but I like it.

Man what a great movie. Looking forward to your build; I've always wanted that vest. I'm a vest kind of guy anyways. hehe
Surprised no one else snuck this in...
6655737_gal.jpg

Warriors, come out and playeeay!!!

i'm struggling to find this Diamond punch...i've bought a 3 diffent ones from ebay but they're either the wrong size or won't cut through leather...

wish i could make one from scratch but i'm thinking about trying to mod a vintage tan waistcoat...

got some great patches for it...

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back