Nerf gun paint job...

Originally posted by wolverine solo@Oct 30 2005, 05:34 AM
wonder with a little tweaking that gijoe gun could be made into a close version of korben dallas pistol from 5th element.
[snapback]1106374[/snapback]​

Hmm... not really... you'd have to chop a lot of it off and patch the gaps.. and then it would be undersized IMHO. :unsure

WillisGun.jpg

- k

not to get offtrack or anything but at one time I was trying to build an adapter to use a regular old aerosol paint can with an airbrush and compressor......never got very far because of the poor quality airbrush i had... the pressure from the can would cause the seals to leak up through the handle, cheap plastic and poor metal castings.

anyway some guy at a convention somewhere told me he thought there had been some sort of deal already marketed like I was trying to make.

has anyone else seen or heard of anything along those lines?

not the brushes that use the paint bottle right off the shelf, but ones that can use any ole paint can? and not some special custom cans.

I am a cheap ole bastich, after all. :D

The gun below is now being sold by itself for $14.99 at Target called the NERF TECH TARGET.

HERE

It comes with a target and 3 darts. Finally, you don't have to buy the $30+ set to get this gun.

188723262_l.jpg

FB

Originally posted by franz bolo@Jan 15 2006, 09:01 PM
The gun below is now being sold by itself for $14.99 at Target called the NERF TECH TARGET.

HERE

It comes with a target and 3 darts. Finally, you don't have to buy the $30+ set to get this gun.

FB
[snapback]1160061[/snapback]​

AH HA. Thanks Franz Bolo. I'll have to pick one up tomorrow (I don't think I have time to drive there tonight)

Here's one Im working on, but i defnetly wanna get that other one,awsome that you can get it alone now :D

nerfbase.jpg

kylashnerf1_1.jpg

Glad to see this thread still thundering along.

BBCentry11.jpg

Here is one I made this last summer. It could not be posted earlier because it was part of a contest at the Blaster Builders Club forum. I was surprised that it placed considering the entries that it was up against.

Originally posted by juno@Jan 23 2006, 08:51 PM
I love it.  A great homage to Rheinhardt's Beretta in Blade II.
[snapback]1166402[/snapback]​

Thank you.. To be perfectly honest, I found a lot of inspiration in that weapon design. :)

Can anyone give me a few dimensions to this Nerf gun?
188723262_l.jpg

I just picked up the target set that comes with this gun, and the gun seems terribly small.
I was wondering if the gun that comes with the target set is smaller than the one that came with the 3 gun set?

Length from end of slide to end of barrel should help.

Here is one you have not seen before. IT's the GI Joe Sigma 6 pistol tha tI converted to look similar to the DC-17. It comes with several add on attachments, that are great to hacking up and placing on the gun.

The base pistol
341824.JPG

The finished product:
342113.JPG

342218.jpg

Thanks Jay.

Well, good to know I got the same gun as everyone else, but I just don't think I can use it. I really though it would have more mass.

Bumping this thread up just because it's so great. Target has some new Nerf pistols in too that are great.

My dog was so afraid of my rocket launcher that I had to get rid of it -- she couldn't even sit in the same room if it was visible. She's afraid of the 6 shooting gun too, but at least she'll be in the same room with it if no one is holding it.

Behold the greatest nerf ever made.

Have you ever seen a more fantsatic impliment?

nerflongshot.jpg

Take a good last look at the garish decorations...this weapons transformation from happy go lucky play toy to full on BFG of doom is at hand.

Amen...

M

<div class='quotetop'>(Matsuo @ Aug 23 2006, 12:21 PM) [snapback]1305778[/snapback]</div>
Behold the greatest nerf ever made.

Have you ever seen a more fantsatic impliment?

[/b]

:eek What is that? I must have one.....

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back