Museum Replicas officially licensed replicas - Mjolnir and a Cap America shield!

I'd think they'd get a battle damaged version in there. Im also excited that they have a Mjolnir in the works, but unless someone has a direct point of contact in the company, we'll never know just how far along these replicas really are!

MUSEUM REPLICAS IS BY FAR ONE OF THE WORST REPLICA PROP COMPANIES........

Their items are overpriced.......their prototype pictures look nothing like the final product......and their items are cheap...

Their Iron man helmets were a dissapointment. The helmets were advertised as having electronics LED eyes. They did not!!!! The helmets looked deformed and out of proportion. Very Sad!!!!

At least these two items are fairly simple design wise and might be simple enough for them to replicate in an acceptable manner.

Only time will tell.

Nick

Theyve already done a shield. Its sold out and commands a hefty premium these days. I'm not defending them, but I think the movie version of the shield should be simple enough for them to do and I can only see them screwing up with the leather straps on the rear side.

I'm more concerned about how they reproduce Mjolnir - to get it to the level of detail of the film won't be easy. Or cheap.

3 versions of the shield? The classic shield, the round shield, and what else?
From pictures and trailers that have been shown, it may be these.

• Badge shield shown with his initial combat uniform and USO one
  • Unpainted round shield

• Final painted round shield

I would agree EVILROCKETEER that they do indeed suck, but until a better company makes licsensed props.....they are all we got. All three of my shields have defects, but beggers can't be choosy my favorite out of all three is the 60's round one. Even though it's the artist proof shield it still has flaws.

I've tried calling their corporate office 3 times to find out more. Each time, I get a clueless receptionist who forwards me on to different people's voicemails each time.

I'm beginning to get worried about the future of these props. Sigh!

I agree that Museum Replicas leaves a lot to be desired, but when it came to the first Ironman movie, I feel they knocked the Arc Reactor out of the park with a reasonable price mark. Being the pessimist that I am, I have a feeling that at least one of the two pieces will do really well.

...or maybe i'm just getting soft in my old age. :lol

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back