Full Scale "Replica" Post Apocalyptic Weapon

Sinime

Let me start by saying hello all. A friend recommended looking for a forum such as this. I signed up a week or so ago, but haven't had time to check out the forums.

Let me know if this is the right forum spot for this post!

Anyhow, now for the meat and potatoes... I'll probably be asking some questions tomorrow. I'm looking to make a "replica" weapon, but not necessary a replica of something existing on film or TV...

I need to make a post apocalyptic large gun. I assume this is the section of the forum for searching on "how to" stuff as I have no clue on model plastics and stuff. Some ideas I have are styling it somewhat on the GOW Lancer. I'd like to have some LED lighting, sound effects and maybe vibration when "firing". I have an old Palm Pre that I thought would be cool for adding a digital ammo count (maybe in Chinese (Serenity style)) and stuff, but not sure if it would even be possible to link it to the trigger, well maybe the keyboard could be repositioned for the trigger to push... Hmmm could maybe also double as a sound source? IDK, I've written some apps for webOS, the programming part will be fairly easy just a matter of linking it.

Sry to say hi and bye for the night, but it's been a long day at work and beer is calling me. Will be back tomorrow to search for where to start.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back