josephharlow

Hey Everyone,

This is my first post of my work, thought I'd start with my latest project.
I designed and built these props taking inspiration from the rocketeer, boba fett, iron man, issac clarke, big daddys, 1930's streamline, art deco etc.

Mainly made out of aluminium, fibreglass and stainless steel.

Happy to answer any questions, let me know waht you think :lol

Cheers, Joe

josephharlow.co.uk

Dude, that is a fantastic looking set up. Your suit and accessories look like the hero props from a scifi movie strait out of back and white. Bravo.

Very nice work Joe.
You sure have your own cool style going on there.
I really like your choice of materials and colours.
Thanks for sharing something so unique with us.
:thumbsup

blip.

Thanks for all the kind comments everyone!! This project was one of two I made during my third year (studying model making). I'd love to show off my other project but it was used for filming recently so I can't just yet. It will be aired on UK TV over Christmas so I will share photos after its been released :D

P.s. Shendorion I checked out your deviant art page - loads of good stuff but I bloody love the 'Salt lake queen' hand cannon!!! Have you posted that on RPF?

Mmm. Love the Tommy. Has a distinctive and unique look. Ray gun is waaaay Republic Flash Gordon too...especially the "wings." And nice to see some love for grenades, too. More SF weapon sets should include explosives and indirect fire options!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back