Reference for Marty McFly's 2015 jacket?

CTF

Sr Member
I know there's a couple other threads, but a lot of the links are dead, so I thought I'd start one dedicated to reference.

So, what's out there?

bttf2015.jpg

214be37171572747_McFly.jpg

jrjacket.jpg

14989_0738_3_lg.jpg

Last edited:
I'll snap some pics off the dvd with my new camera 16.1 mp haha

better yet i'll watch it and post the times at which it shows good views

ok i'll list these in chronological order, so all i gotta do is watch and pause one after another without bouncing all over the place

9min 39sec: wrist cuff details
10min 0sec: cuff detail
10min 44sec: back material view
11min 44sec: collar view
12min 03-04sec: "griptape" looking speckles in the collar and shoulder straps
12min 19-20sec: buttons on shoulder straps
13min 08-09sec: front view
13min 25sec: collar speckles
14min 47sec: look closely and u can see the seam separating the front piece from the back piece
16min 14-20sec: Marty Jr's weathered collar
17min 16sec: more collar specks
17min 57sec: sleeve specks
18min 04sec: sleeve specks
18min 06sec: more sleeve specks
20min 0sec: front view of jacket
21min 35-36sec: bumpy material detail
22min 23sec: button on shoulder strap

24min 04sec: shows back part of the Doc's binoculars

Last edited:
I STILL cant find any good inner lining material to match that one. The only idea i had was to maybe tye dye some zebra print or somethin

You could always take a file like this and have it diesublimated onto fabric and use that on the inside, I know its not screen accurate but with a good file it would be pretty close.

Test.jpg

Cant see the pic. I was messin with photoshop today, if u use the Clouds effect then use the Glowing Edge effect it makes squiggly lines like the colored ones, just takes time to color each individual line though. I know Wal Mart prints images onto blankets but not sure where to get it printed onto other fabrics like nylon for lining

I need to make my crop jacket version of Marty's 2015 jacket still! I just need to find the perfect fabric to make it out of, the red parts. Have this whole idea to make the lace up shoes but an over the knee version ;) haha! I like to sex it up and be silly with my take on BTTF costumes when I go to the car shows with my Delorean.

Would u know where to get that done, or would somebody have to do it homemade? I found the light covers at Home Depot for about 6 bucks but have no idea how to mold or cast anything

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back