DogWizard Halo 3 Gravity Hammer Build *FINISHED W/ PICS*

Mind you, I am 6'7" and have a stupid grin on my face...

100_2632.jpg

100_2633.jpg

Nice.

I'd love to see that thing made out of steel or something.

Question: Does it have the bottom part? (that hook-thing) I've played Halo 3, but dont own it, so I cant check.

Nice.

I'd love to see that thing made out of steel or something.

Question: Does it have the bottom part? (that hook-thing) I've played Halo 3, but dont own it, so I cant check.

In the game, yes. The tip of the hand guard (where it curves) has alternate orientations, but the way I pointed it is accurate to the game

This may sound a bit silly but how tall do you think it would need to be 1:1?
Im having a go at building one out of foam and other things but i am having problems to figure out the size, im 5"11 but i want it to be spartan size not human
It looks great all finished to btw

This may sound a bit silly but how tall do you think it would need to be 1:1?
Im having a go at building one out of foam and other things but i am having problems to figure out the size, im 5"11 but i want it to be spartan size not human
It looks great all finished to btw

Honestly, as much as I'd like one to be true 1:1, it would be UN-weidly. Gravity hammer, at least in halo 3, is taller then masterchief, who's already 7'. My hammer is about 6'3" tall, and is a pain to try and handle already

Keep me in mind. I still haven't had anyone willing to shell out the cash for me to prototype a REALLY big suit. Bummer my large kit didn't fit you.

Keep me in mind. I still haven't had anyone willing to shell out the cash for me to prototype a REALLY big suit. Bummer my large kit didn't fit you.

I'd like that actually. Your suit is still the "bee's knee's" as far as I'm concerned when it comes to the M6 style. I was upset that it didn't fit me as well as I'd like though..

I'd like to talk with you more about it though when you get the chance. I'd like to make it a very well done and accurate suit...

The good part is: if you commission me to make the whole thing in your size, you can pick whatever version you prefer. If you don't like the Mk6 that is.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back