1/350 TOS E is happening.

Supplementary kits are definitely shipping from autoworldstore. I just received my second order from them including a standard edition kit as well as the supplemental, lighting, and photo-etch sets.

IMAG0924.jpg

I just received my standard edition kit with all the extras I need for both the standard and the premeir kits... Now its time to strt planning the build :)

Jedi Dade

Autoworlds system is messed up. I ordered the lights and PE when I ordered my Premiere kit and you guys are getting second kits with lights and PE before I get the lights and PE from my initial order.

Plus the autoworld site shows the lights as backordered now.

I'll have to give them a call thursday

I have no shipping info for light kit and nothing arrived yet. I ordered it later in the day after the Premiere kit which I got some time ago now.

Autoworlds system is messed up. I ordered the lights and PE when I ordered my Premiere kit and you guys are getting second kits with lights and PE before I get the lights and PE from my initial order.

Plus the autoworld site shows the lights as backordered now.

I'll have to give them a call thursday

Syntax, if you do call them , can you please let us know what their response is. I'm in the same boat as you.

What's with all the complaining. My order of 11/3 #735 was Finally received on 12/10.

Well, you got yours then. We haven't, hence complaining!!!:wacko

Until you spoke up others that ordered the standard edition were getting the extra parts before the 1701 Club members.

Good to hear that we might have them before Christmas!!

Kenny

It took a while but I found out that there was a problem in using the credit card. I had to call them and give them the information from the card and then it was a few days that the payment was processed.

Mine was paid for with a credit card and it worked fine, shipping to me in quick fashion as soon as they processed it. But, I only ordered the Premiere Edition kit and none of the lighting accessories (mainly because I didn't want to risk jacking things up, just in case).

My lighting kit is being purchased from an LHS as soon as it arrives since I wanted to support a local business. It is shipping this week and I should be able to pick it up on Friday.

I used PayPal for mine, had no problems.

I'll be getting the DX light & PE kit through Cult TV Man once he has them in regular stock.
I just received the Para Grafix (bridge - hanger) PE set from him yesterday.

Received my second Premier kit today (ordered 11/26), but still haven't received my lighting and photo etch sets (ordered 11/3).

Doug

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back