1/350 TOS E is happening.

Mommie_DearestGridLines.jpg

Just to let people know I received my t-shirt today and the address label had the incorrect name on it (Phase Pistol's real world name to be correct). I contacted Round 2 and they got back to me within minutes.
It appears 150 or so people who were on the list to receive the blue shirts had their names mixed up. You should receive the correct shirt color but they ran out of the large size so 20 people or so may be receiving X-large. So everyone start eating so you can fill out those shirts!

I got my blue shirt too, also with the wrong name on it. Been wearing it for two days waiting to have a tooth pulled!

Hmmm, I know I'm on the list. Got the first email. No shirt shown up on my doorstep yet. I'm on day-1 of a 4-day trip. Hopefully it'll be there when I get home Sunday afternoon.

Tracy

No shirt here but I will be looking for the mailman now that I know they are going out. Somehow I'm feeling like a redshirt, lol

Just to let people know I received my t-shirt today and the address label had the incorrect name on it (Phase Pistol's real world name to be correct). I contacted Round 2 and they got back to me within minutes.
It appears 150 or so people who were on the list to receive the blue shirts had their names mixed up. You should receive the correct shirt color but they ran out of the large size so 20 people or so may be receiving X-large. So everyone start eating so you can fill out those shirts!

Interesting, I received mine today too, blue, with the wrong name (should I post it?)
I wonder if they are automatically going to send the correct shirt, or do I need to contact them?

shirtent.jpg

EDIT, Oh I understand, I misread that post above. I got the right color, but just the wrong name on the address label. Mine is a Large as ordered, but some will get XL that ordered Large.

Last edited:
Max this gives me a great idea! For my half scale and your full studio scale. Problem is we'd only have to make up about two shirts! LOL!!

grid lines? I don't have to show you no stinking grid lines.

Oh boy.

Steve
Thanks Steve, I just noticed something about that shirt.
102.jpg

No stinking grid lines.

I was notified that someone else got my shirt today.
This really doesn't look good on Round 2's part.

I have some apprehension about ordering the kit from them. But if I receive one or two without ordering, well what would you guys do? :lol

You guys that have gotten your shirts have you paid any out any money yet? They haven't prompted me for any cash yet just a reservation for the kit.

Kenny

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back