1/350 TOS E is happening.

ahh, the red stuff. very good. I would much rather airbrush those then use decals. May have to wait a few months to see what other goodies come up before building. I only want to build this bad boy once.

Mine is due to arrive on the 26th and I can't wait!!!

I only ordered the lighting kit and the photo-etch. That was enough!
At $335 this is the most I have paid for a kit and parts. My Moebius J-2 is second at $280.

Kenny

Hi Everyone,
I am just getting ready to put in my order for the Premiere Edition. I would like to buy any and all the accessories that are being offered as well,but I cannot find a definate Contents list of the Premiere Edition anywhere... I would hate to buy an accessory pack that is already part of the premiere package.

Thanks,
Opal

Like they said we're pretty sure the Premium Edition is sold out but the Premium Edition is basically the same as the Standard Edition plus the Enterprise Parts Pack.

The Extras you would need are the Lighting Kit, Photo-Etch Set and then decide if you want either of the Decal sets. The "Accessory Pack" includes the Lighting Kit the Photo-Etch and the Weathering Decal.

Dave

Well, my kit arrived at my doorstep at about 4:25 PM CT today. I'm very satisfied with what I see in the box (it is PACKED with stuff). My kit number is 320, so I don't have to worry about building one of the sought after numbers.

BTW, in case anyone was wondering, yes the pilot parts included in the Premiere edition kit also include the pilot decals. My example also seems to have two sets of window bits, presumably for the pilot specific window arrangement as well as the series version.

I'm really hoping I can get one, even if I wait. But that's risky. My 1/350 refit cost £60 I think back in 2006ish, now because of the USA only thing this kit will be pushing £160, which is about $250, and that's on deal.
I've asked for this for christmas, hopefully my mum can get one in time ;D or if not another refit will make me just as happy :D

I'm pretty sure the Premiere kits are sold-out now but good luck anyway!

I don't know, but I got a mail from Round2 asking me to put in my order for one of the premiere kits by next week, so I am assuming that there is at least one left.

I will put in my order and let you know what they say.

UPDATE:
Well, they accepted the money for it, an order confirmation will be sent within 24 hours.

Last edited:
Is there any way to tell your edition number without opening it?

The item number on my invoice is POL878/01.

Did I get number 1?

Can someone who has opened theirs check if any numbers on the box match your edition number please?

Did I get number 1?

Can someone who has opened theirs check if any numbers on the box match your edition number please?

POL878/01 is just the kit model ID number.

I don't see any indications to which in the series it is without opening the box and digging to the bottom for the certificate.

They probably just started tossing them in the boxes as they filled them.

Did I get number 1?

No, there is no way without opening it (which sucks). I was order # 537 but got kit # 71

FYI - It's been commented a few places that Testors has discontinued the Modelmaster Canadian Voodoo Grey (2039) called out as the Intercooler accent color. Some is still available online and in shops but some stores are already showing it discontinued.

If you plan on using this color buy it now.

FYI - It's been commented a few places that Testors has discontinued the Modelmaster Canadian Voodoo Grey (2039) called out as the Intercooler accent color. Some is still available online and in shops but some stores are already showing it discontinued.

If you plan on using this color buy it now.

Don't fret too much over the DC of the voodoo grey. It is a military marking color, you can always use the FS16515 number for an accurate color match in enamel or acrylic.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back