1/350 TOS E is happening.

My tracking information got updated and now indicates my kit should arrive on Friday... two days before my birthday (sweet). I can't wait!

Better late to the party than never at all, just ordered mine (finally) number 1372.

Waited this long for this kit so I'm in no hurry. I can wait!!!!

Kenny

Yes I know, I'm order number 1304 because of their mistake
From what's been posted elsewhere, the order number includes ALL Auto World orders that have come in since the Premiere kit was added to the system. (Changes made to accomodate the restriction to 1701 club members reset the order numbering system.) Also, the order number has nothing to do with what number kit you will receive - SFAIK they're going out randomly.

I really hope my mum can get hold of one in the UK for christmas D: It's just so expensive here though, because everyone is translating the dollars to pounds directly, instead of converting...

Well my birthday is 12 days after christmas so hopefully I can combine the two occasions :D

Well I have finally seen movement on the UPS site. Mine left Portland, OR this morning and is on it's way here. UPS expects to deliver sometime Friday. :) :popcorn

Yep, mine is scheduled to arrive on Thursday :)

Now of course I'm curious about when the Lighting and Photo-etch sets will start shipping!

well i got my kit a few minnutes ago, im loading an unboxing video, and while that is loading i started to dry fit some parts, im not to excited to find a huge gap in the suacer :angry

*************edit**********

after looking at it further i can see that the top saucer has a warp in it, once i taped down the edges and put a strait edge on it, it is level....so never mind :lol

Yep, mine is scheduled to arrive on Thursday :)

Now of course I'm curious about when the Lighting and Photo-etch sets will start shipping!
Rumor has it they'll be ready within the next couple of weeks. The aftermarket PE set is already shipping (though it doesn't include any of the parts in the Polar Lights set).

I AM the Darkside, so all of you that ordered your kits before me and especially those of you that have received your kits, I hate you!!!! I hate you ALL!!!! :lol

Great to see this kit finally coming through!!!!

Kenny

I'm still waiting for word. Mine still says "Processing".

This Will be a nice addition sitting next to Steve Neil's Big E version. Since this includes a shuttle bay I may have to try and construct one for Steve Neil's version. They will certainly be a nice looking pair, that is, After the grid lines are dealt with.

Rumor has it they'll be ready within the next couple of weeks. The aftermarket PE set is already shipping (though it doesn't include any of the parts in the Polar Lights set).

Excellent! Your PE work at ParaGrafix is OUTSTANDING I have used several sets over the years :)

Some yahoo is trying to sell a Premiere kit on e-bay for $1500 starting price! LOL! I can't imagine these are that collectible.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back