Any Game of Thrones' Fans Here?!

Meghan

Greatest show EVERRR!! better than the book, I think, - the changes made are very tasteful, don't you think? It's been a long time since I had not a bad word to say - cast, dialogues, scenery - everything so good!

I have not read the books but I am planning on reading them. I think the show is great and very inspiring! I'm a young prop maker and I plan on replicating Ned Stark's shield as a project in my prop class :).

I have to say something that I thought was really fascinating was how they created the Dothraki language. Did you watch the HBO video on how they created the language and etc? It's really interesting to watch :).

The first book in a series by George R.R. Martin called "A song of Ice and fire" it also happens to be what HBO decided to call their tv series based on it.

hold on a second....Why are you asking what Game of Thrones is if your namey thingy (my brain fried on what it is called i will think of it shortly after posting) Khal Drogo? That would be the name of one of the characters in the series.

If you enjoyed the TV show, You'll love the Books!! I found them very Addicting!! and Hard to put down, just started the fifth book!!

read the books around three times each (except Dance, to recent), love GRRM's work, he is one cool cat too, one of the few out there that will reply to you if you message him or email him. Seen the first season of the show, pretty cool, pretty good casting looking forward to watching the rest unfold on the screen.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back