Assassins Creed Hidden Blade

My design works! Or at least the part that I can test. Still need some thin steel cable and some gear pieces. I'm trying to cast the gear pieces but the refractory and burner I build aren't working. I think I'm gonna try charcoal. instead of propane and see how that turns out. I'm using a scissor arm and drawer slide kind of method. I think for my second one I'm going to try and OTF mechanism combined with the second layer movement mech that the guy in the link below used to get a longer and more compact blade.

YouTube - ‪Assassins Creed Brotherhood Hidden Blade (Part 1)‬‏

hey guys! good to see fellow ACB costumers out there. i was also tired of ppl using pullies and strings and stuff on their blades, i wanted something accurate to game, so i made my own! >:] i made them require no mechanisms, just flick of the wrist. and also made them a 3 tier blade. tell me what you think! YouTube - ‪Assassin's Creed Hidden Blades‬‏

also i see ppl asking about bracers too, heres what i came up with:

YouTube - ‪assassins creed bracer and hidden blade‬‏

ive also dyed my glove black since this video :p

any questions just ask!!

It's a shame it can't lock to make it accurate in the lethal stand point. But you certainly did a good job making it look accurate. I liked your idea of using magnets to keep it from sliding out on it's own. You did a very good job on the bracer. Can you post a close up pic of the finger joints and how you attached them to the glove?

Btw. I'm working on my Modern Technology version of the hidden blade. Does anyone have any idea about what the dimensions on the blade are as far has how wide it is and how thick it is. I've got a grasp of length. Width seems to be maybe an inch and a half tops. Here's the pick I'm using for reference.
SecondBlade.jpg

thanks! yeah i didnt want them to lock in place, i might find a way to eventually tho, idk. this way they are comic con safe. theres also vid on my youtube channel about the gauntlet 2.0 that shows hows its riveted :]

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back